What's new

I will again vote for PPP - Klasra (what else called Jahalat)

janbazali

New Recruit

Reaction score

لو جی چیک کر لو اس کی عقل کتنی ہے۔ ۔۔ جب سو کالڈ دانشوروں کا ووٹ کا پیمانہ یہ ہے کہ جی مجھے سرئیکی صوبہ پسند ہے اور پی پی پی سرئیکی صوبے کے حق میں ہے ۔۔۔ پاگل کا بچہ، ملک جائے بھاڑ میں تجھے بس سرائیکی صوبہ دے دو۔۔

فرخ سلیم صاحب فیکٹس کی بنیاد پر با ت کر رہے ہیں اور یہ کلاسرہ جاہل عورتوں کی طرح ان کو باتیں سنا رہا ہے۔۔

Last edited by a moderator:
Comments se aap logon ki zehniat ka andaza ho raha hai . Yehi kuch kehnay sunnay ke liye alag suba chahiye hoga shayad . Sharam aani chahiye aap logon ko .

Tum Logo ko Saraiki Sobey se joo Takleef ho rahii he woo ham saraiki achii traha samjh Gay he.abb ye Takleef Mazeed Bhary ge waqt ke sath sath.Saraikio ne 4 partyion ko shekasst de he PTI+JI+N league+anti Saraiki Group ko shekast Fash de he ,ab next coming election main PTI +N league + JI ko Saraiki waseb se vote nahii melna aour yahi Takleef tum logo ko ho rahi he Zamni election ne es cheez ko sabet kar diya he jo saraiki Sobey ki Mukhalfat kry ga saraiki Khita aous ka Qabaristan ban Je ga.Jes ne bhi Mukhalfat ki Saraiki Sobey ke aous ka Hashar zamni election jesa ho ga.

Tum Logo ko Saraiki Sobey se joo Takleef ho rahii he woo ham saraiki achii traha samjh Gay he.abb ye Takleef Mazeed Bhary ge waqt ke sath sath.

Im living in multan and not many people here care abt your saraiki subah bs... its just gillanis and other fags who want to rule southern punjab and are using the "saraiki" subah bakwas to achieve their goals... nawaz shareef ganja and party are no less than these retards.

I think it's taken out of context. I will have to watch the complete video or that 5 minutes part of understand the merit of his vote. He might just be giving an example and the editor cut off the remaining portion of that clip.

chalin ye tum ko Next coming election main dekha dy ge kia sach he .Baqii tum apni bakwas apny pass Rakho .phir zamni election main jeet jana tha ham saraikio se .? haam tu chaar shetano ko shikast de kar bethy he, Fatah tu ham saraikion ne Hasel kar he le he Baqi tumharii yeh angiya bongiya ab kes kaam ki ?

PPP voters are kind of born to vote for PPP.. Most of these people are in their 50s now who had seen an era of bhutto and then Zia and BB and all this again. They don't vote for PPP, they vote for their love which once they had with Bhutto. That is why PPP likes to keep him alive in their slogans.

10: 30 and 11:10. Look at these people who are mazdoor and most probebly illeterate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9drvQPL2ao

Whaoo!! I thought this place was supposed to be filled with "professionals" why on earth are you at each other's throats? What is wrong with you people?

I have lived in different countries my whole life and EVERY TIME I have met a Pakistani, after the basic introduction EVERYONE of them have jumped into the questions "ARE YOU PUNJABI/ SINDHI?" Once that is over than they jump into region?

PEOPLE if you have lived abroad as long as me, you would be happy to just have spotted a Pakistani and wouldn't care if they are SIRAIKI, BALOCHI, PATHANI OR WATSOEVER!

PAKISTANI IS A PAKISTANI if you have not gotten used to being called a Pakistani maybe you shouldn't be in Pakistan! The poor country is torn to pieces because of vindictive people like you!!

Seriously, do you guys not appreciate a COUNTRY of your own OVER pieces of states? It is SICKENING!! Really DISGUSTING!

If you don't stop OUTSIDE forces will easily manipulate you and feed you crap as that is their mission and you guys are just making it easy.

Don't you guys know that Turkey lost power because of fighting like you guys, Same thing happened with Iraq and all those that consider themselves Kurds! Even now the Kurds have not learnt much, ask any Kurd they will say they are from Kurdistan- Seriously that is just an area not a country!!! You have to kind of question them deeper for them to tell you (and they seem rather unhappy) that they are from Turkey/ Iraq/ Iran.....Do you want to be like that? Doesn't ANYONE learn from HISTORY/ mistakes of others???

Why does election have to become soo personal? Because of the stupid leaders we have? Who pay attention only to their own pieces of provinces than the country? Seriously? You call these leaders all sorts of names yet you behave JUST LIKE THEM!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom