What's new

"I will eat poison, i will slit my throat, but will not return back to Pakistan", says mother of 4 children pubg player

"I didn't have much money," says Seema. I had a house in my name (husband house) which I sold for 12 lakhs. With this money, I got a Nepal visa for myself and my children, which cost about fifty thousand rupees.

To all the simps out there, never do this. Never transfer property ownership to your wife. Make her "next of kin" on conditional basis instead.

Women can earn and make their own property in current times.

The lady is just struggling with quarter-life crisis. She didn't get her desired attention from her husband and fell for her PUBG partner. The Indian guy, coming from a low caste, is thinking he has scored a jackpot. Both are now enjoying the media attention they are receiving.

Let few months pass and both will come back to reality. The lady will realize she's with a wrong person at a wrong place and the guy will understand he can't afford to maintain a wife like that.

In this whole comedy, the biggest tragedy is the fate of the children.

I did not claim that India is a heavenly place, but I believe that non-Muslim areas in India are comparable to heaven when contrasted with Pakistan or any other Islamic country worldwide, with the exception of Turkey. I hold Turkey in high regard as a genuinely secular country that upholds and respects Western values.
If India claims to be a secular state, then, my friend, you haven't yet come across Maulana Fazl Ur Rehman, who can be considered one of the most secular religious scholars. I recall seeing a similar statement from you in another thread, where you seemed to express a similar sentiment. By the way, have you ever considered moving to non-Muslim areas in India, as you seem to view them as heavenly places on Earth?

Back
Top Bottom