What's new

"I will eat poison, i will slit my throat, but will not return back to Pakistan", says mother of 4 children pubg player

It is difficult to comprehend why anyone in their right mind would willingly choose to leave India and live in Pakistan. Even someone as wealthy and influential as Adnan Sami expressed a strong desire for Indian citizenship. For an ordinary woman like her, getting to live in India with a loving husband is truly a dream come true.
@waz @LeGenD

I would like to submit a request to ban this Indian motherfu*ker for continuing to bad mouth Pakistani women and men.

I know you guys think we should be better than them but I’m telling you, he’s purposefully spreading disinformation to undermine the identity of Pakistan and its people. This Indian rat is funded by their intelligence services in conjunction with the right wing hindoo political parties to undermine Pakistan one brick at a time.

I humbly request that you approve my request and ban this Sanghi piece of cow sh*t for the good of our forum and identity.

Look at the gutter indian subhumans spreading lies left and right on social media.

Attachments

• IMG_2331.jpeg
    IMG_2331.jpeg
    327.4 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_2332.jpeg
    IMG_2332.jpeg
    535.5 KB · Views: 47
She's actually brain dead lmao

Left to go with this guy after selling a lot of property and shit, money has ran out, now she's being domestically abused.

Apparently it was all for some TikTok fame.

She should receive capital punishment if she's ever brought back

The kids must be taken from her and returned to their father.
She can stay in india and eat poison or slit her throat if she wants.

time for pakistan to build and open re-education camp or alternative is to send those to india for real education on how hindu indian will treat them.

It is difficult to comprehend why anyone in their right mind would willingly choose to leave India and live in Pakistan. Even someone as wealthy and influential as Adnan Sami expressed a strong desire for Indian citizenship. For an ordinary woman like her, getting to live in India with a loving husband is truly a dream come true.
Shut the **** up dude, India is a cumunal **** hole. I really don't understand you **** heads trying to validate yourself with these threads, if i started threads like that pak guys doing indian chicks, the no will be in thousands, Let me give u a reality check, of all my years in west i have seen countless indian chicks with Pak boys, How many pak girls?, atleast i have never seen one with an indian, Except the threads here. Stop this shit of yours, dream to live in india, I've dated an indian, I've met her mothers side of the family and they literally made me puke, you people live, talk and speaks like senseless chimps, that 1 hour was the worst time i ever had, i felt like surrounded by howling little chimps, with horrendous black skin tone and dwarf heights, who hated themselves, such a negative environment that was, i couldn't spend an hour there can't imagine someone living in that country of chimps.
But I am gonna do that Now, i will make threads like that too.

e977f4d0-1f33-11ee-941e-23d1e9ab75fa.jpg

Seema worshipping Tulsi

گلے میں 'رادھے رادھے' کا سکارف اور منگل سوتر، ہاتھ میں سرخ چوڑیاں اور ماتھے پر لال بندیا۔ اپنے دو کمروں کے گھر میں صحافیوں، کیمروں اور مائیکوں سے گھری سیما حیدر بڑے اعتماد کے ساتھ سوالوں کے جواب دے رہی تھیں۔ قریب ہی انکے عاشق سچن مینا بھی کرسی پر بیٹھے ہیں۔

'Radhe Radhe' scarf and mangalsutar around neck, red bangles in hand and red bindya on forehead. Surrounded by journalists, cameras and microphones in her two-room house, Seema Haider confidently answered questions. Nearby, her lover Sachin Meena is also sitting on a chair.

ملک کے بڑے نیوز چینلز کے اینکرز، رپورٹرز سے لے کر درجنوں یوٹیوبرز سیما سے بات کرنے کے لیے اپنی باری کا انتظار کر رہے ہیں۔

From anchors and reporters of major news channels of the country to dozens of YouTubers waiting for their turn to talk to Seema.

گھر میں موجود ہجوم میں سیما کے چار بچوں کو آسانی سے پہچانا جا سکتا ہے۔ کچھ صحافی ان بچوں کو ’ہندوستان زندہ باد‘ کے نعرے لگانے پر مجبور کر رہے ہیں اور ایسا کرتے ہوئے بچوں کو اپنے کیمروں میں قید کر رہے ہیں۔

Seema's four children are easily recognizable in the crowd at home. Some journalists are forcing these children to chant 'Hindustan Zindabad' and while doing so, they are capturing the children in their cameras.

اس درمیان قصبے کی کچھ خواتین اور کچھ ہندو تنظیموں کے لوگ بھی ملنے آ رہے ہیں۔ آشیرواد دیتے ہوئے یہ لوگ سیما کے ہاتھ میں کچھ پیسے پکڑ ا رہے ہیں اور ان کی تصویریں کھینچ رہے ہیں۔
اس درمیان گھر میں ’جئے شری رام‘ کے نعرے بھی سنائی دے رہے ہیں، جب کہ کچھ لوگ سیما سے گھر میں لگے تلسی کے پودے کو پانی دینے کی بھی درخواست کرتے ہیں۔

Meanwhile, some women of the town and people from some Hindu organizations are also coming to meet. While giving blessings (Ashiward), these people are holding some money in Seema's hand and taking pictures of her.

Meanwhile, chants of 'Jai Shri Ram' are also being heard in the house, while some people also request Seema to water the tulsi plant in the house.

65e90ff0-1f33-11ee-941e-23d1e9ab75fa.jpg

afa05ea0-1f33-11ee-941e-23d1e9ab75fa.jpg

سیما کہتی ہیں، ’میرے پاس زیادہ پیسے نہیں تھے۔ میرے نام پر گھر تھا جو میں نے 12 لاکھ میں بیچا۔ اس رقم سے میں نے اپنے اور اپنے بچوں کے لیے نیپال کا ویزا حاصل کیا جس پر تقریباً پچاس ہزار روپے خرچ ہوئے۔

"I didn't have much money," says Seema. I had a house in my name (husband house) which I sold for 12 lakhs. With this money, I got a Nepal visa for myself and my children, which cost about fifty thousand rupees.

سیما کے شوہر غلام حیدر نے سعودی عرب سے اپیل کی ہے کہ ان کی بیوی اور بچوں کو پاکستان واپس بھیج دیا جائے۔
دوسری جانب سیما کا کہنا ہے کہ ان کی غلام حیدر سے زبردستی شادی کی گئی تھی اور وہ اسے طلاق دے چکی ہیں۔

Seema's husband Ghulam Haider has appealed to Saudi Arabia to send his wife and children back to Pakistan.

On the other hand, Seema says that she was forcibly married to Ghulam Haider and she has divorced him.

وہ کہتی ہیں، ’میں 2013 میں کسی کو پسند کرتی تھی۔ گھر والوں کو یہ بات پسند نہ آئی تو انہوں نے زبردستی میری شادی غلام حیدر سے کروا دی۔ اس وقت میری عمر صرف 17 سال تھی۔

She says, “I had a crush on someone in 2013. The family did not like this, so they forced my marriage with Ghulam Haider. At that time I was only 17 years old.

بی بی سی اردو سے گفتگو میں سیما کے سسر میر جان زکھرانی نے الزام لگایا کہ وہ گھر سے بھاگتے ہوئے سات لاکھ روپے اور سات تولے سونا لے گئی ہیں۔

In a conversation with BBC Urdu, Seema's father-in-law Mir Jan Zakharani alleged that she had taken seven lakh rupees and seven tolas of gold while running away from home.

ان الزامات کا جواب دیتے ہوئے سیما نے کہا، ’میں نے ایسا نہیں کیا ہے۔ میرے پاس میری ماں کا سونا ہے۔ جسے میں نے اپنے کان اور ہاتھ میں پہنا ہوا ہے۔ جو ان کی ماں کی نشانی تھی۔

Responding to these allegations, Seema said, "I have not done that." I have my mother's gold. Which I wear in my ear and hand. Which was the sign of his mother.

3bccf680-1f35-11ee-941e-23d1e9ab75fa.jpg

سیما کے شوہر غلام حیدر سعودی عرب میں کام کرتے ہیں

سیما حیدر جس انداز میں انڈیا میں داخل ہوئیں اسے دیکھ کر کئی لوگوں نے ان پر الزام لگایا کہ وہ پاکستان کی جاسوس ہیں۔
ان کے بھائی کی پاکستان کی فوج میں ملازمت، ان سے چار موبائل فونز کی برآمدگی نے بھی لوگوں کے ذہنوں میں شکوک کو مزید گہرا کر دیا۔
ان الزامات پر بات کرتے ہوئے سیما نے کہا کہ ’میں جاسوس نہیں ہوں۔

Seeing the manner in which Seema Haider entered India, many people accused her of being a Pakistani spy.

His brother's employment in the Pakistan Army, the recovery of four mobile phones from him also deepened the suspicion in people's minds.

Talking about these allegations, Seema said that I am not a spy.

وہ کہتی ہیں کہ ’میں نے انڈیا میں پولیس سے کبھی جھوٹ نہیں بولا۔ پولیس نے جو بھی پوچھا، سب کچھ صحیح بتایا۔ 2022 میں میرے بھائی کی نوکری پاکستان آرمی میں تھی۔ انہیں بہت کم پیسے ملتے ہیں، انھیں صرف 18 ہزار پاکستانی روپے ملتے ہیں۔

تین شناختی کارڈ اور پانچ موبائل کے سوال پر انھوں نے کہا کہ ’ہمارے پاس پانچ فون تھے، جن میں سے ایک میرا، تین میرے بچوں کا اور ایک سچن کا تھا۔ میرے بچے فون پر کھیلتے ہیں۔ اس کے علاوہ میرے پاس پاکستان کے تین شناختی کارڈ تھے جن میں ایک میرے والد کا، ایک غلام حیدر کا اور ایک میرا۔

"I have never lied to the police in India," she says. Whatever the police asked, everything was told correctly. In 2022, my brother's job was in Pakistan Army. They get very little money, they get only 18 thousand Pakistani rupees.

On the question of three ID cards and five mobile phones, he said that we had five phones, one of which was mine, three of my children and one of Sachin. My kids play on the phone. Apart from this, I had three identity cards of Pakistan, one of my father, one of Ghulam Haider and one of mine.

اپنے وطن واپسی کے سوال پر سیما جذباتی ہو جاتی ہیں۔ ’میں مر جاؤں گی، ختم ہو جاؤں گی، میں اپنا گلا کاٹ لوں گی، میں زہر کھا لوں گی، لیکن کسی بھی حال میں واپس نہیں جاؤں گی۔ میرے پاس وہاں کچھ نہیں ہے۔‘

Seema gets emotional on the question of returning to her homeland. I will die, I will perish, I will cut my throat, I will eat poison, but under no circumstances will I go back. I have nothing there.'

What a traitor for going to India. I would never go to India or visit India. I would never marry an Indian, unless the Indian converts to Islam and renounces Indian citizenship and acquires Pakistani citizenship.

Why are you friend living abroad if India is such a heaven? Just curious
I did not claim that India is a heavenly place, but I believe that non-Muslim areas in India are comparable to heaven when contrasted with Pakistan or any other Islamic country worldwide, with the exception of Turkey. I hold Turkey in high regard as a genuinely secular country that upholds and respects Western values.

I did not claim that India is a heavenly place, but I believe that non-Muslim areas in India are comparable to heaven when contrasted with Pakistan or any other Islamic country worldwide, with the exception of Turkey. I hold Turkey in high regard as a genuinely secular country that upholds and respects Western values.
Every inch of India is a shithole, one of the biggest reasons is actually because of the occupants.

Funny you say it's heaven compared to Islamic countries but Pajeets immigrate to Islamic countries to escape to somewhere liveable and earn a living.

What you say doesn't align with reality and seems more like a self-jerking exercise

Every inch of India is a shithole, one of the biggest reasons is actually because of the occupants.

Funny you say it's heaven compared to Islamic countries but Pajeets immigrate to Islamic countries to escape to somewhere liveable and earn a living.

What you say doesn't align with reality and seems more like a self-jerking exercise

Indians worship Pakistanis. That’s why a rural aunty with 4 kids from Sindh has their nation of over a billion going insane. Lmao

e977f4d0-1f33-11ee-941e-23d1e9ab75fa.jpg

Seema worshipping Tulsi

گلے میں 'رادھے رادھے' کا سکارف اور منگل سوتر، ہاتھ میں سرخ چوڑیاں اور ماتھے پر لال بندیا۔ اپنے دو کمروں کے گھر میں صحافیوں، کیمروں اور مائیکوں سے گھری سیما حیدر بڑے اعتماد کے ساتھ سوالوں کے جواب دے رہی تھیں۔ قریب ہی انکے عاشق سچن مینا بھی کرسی پر بیٹھے ہیں۔

'Radhe Radhe' scarf and mangalsutar around neck, red bangles in hand and red bindya on forehead. Surrounded by journalists, cameras and microphones in her two-room house, Seema Haider confidently answered questions. Nearby, her lover Sachin Meena is also sitting on a chair.

ملک کے بڑے نیوز چینلز کے اینکرز، رپورٹرز سے لے کر درجنوں یوٹیوبرز سیما سے بات کرنے کے لیے اپنی باری کا انتظار کر رہے ہیں۔

From anchors and reporters of major news channels of the country to dozens of YouTubers waiting for their turn to talk to Seema.

گھر میں موجود ہجوم میں سیما کے چار بچوں کو آسانی سے پہچانا جا سکتا ہے۔ کچھ صحافی ان بچوں کو ’ہندوستان زندہ باد‘ کے نعرے لگانے پر مجبور کر رہے ہیں اور ایسا کرتے ہوئے بچوں کو اپنے کیمروں میں قید کر رہے ہیں۔

Seema's four children are easily recognizable in the crowd at home. Some journalists are forcing these children to chant 'Hindustan Zindabad' and while doing so, they are capturing the children in their cameras.

اس درمیان قصبے کی کچھ خواتین اور کچھ ہندو تنظیموں کے لوگ بھی ملنے آ رہے ہیں۔ آشیرواد دیتے ہوئے یہ لوگ سیما کے ہاتھ میں کچھ پیسے پکڑ ا رہے ہیں اور ان کی تصویریں کھینچ رہے ہیں۔
اس درمیان گھر میں ’جئے شری رام‘ کے نعرے بھی سنائی دے رہے ہیں، جب کہ کچھ لوگ سیما سے گھر میں لگے تلسی کے پودے کو پانی دینے کی بھی درخواست کرتے ہیں۔

Meanwhile, some women of the town and people from some Hindu organizations are also coming to meet. While giving blessings (Ashiward), these people are holding some money in Seema's hand and taking pictures of her.

Meanwhile, chants of 'Jai Shri Ram' are also being heard in the house, while some people also request Seema to water the tulsi plant in the house.

65e90ff0-1f33-11ee-941e-23d1e9ab75fa.jpg

afa05ea0-1f33-11ee-941e-23d1e9ab75fa.jpg

سیما کہتی ہیں، ’میرے پاس زیادہ پیسے نہیں تھے۔ میرے نام پر گھر تھا جو میں نے 12 لاکھ میں بیچا۔ اس رقم سے میں نے اپنے اور اپنے بچوں کے لیے نیپال کا ویزا حاصل کیا جس پر تقریباً پچاس ہزار روپے خرچ ہوئے۔

"I didn't have much money," says Seema. I had a house in my name (husband house) which I sold for 12 lakhs. With this money, I got a Nepal visa for myself and my children, which cost about fifty thousand rupees.

سیما کے شوہر غلام حیدر نے سعودی عرب سے اپیل کی ہے کہ ان کی بیوی اور بچوں کو پاکستان واپس بھیج دیا جائے۔
دوسری جانب سیما کا کہنا ہے کہ ان کی غلام حیدر سے زبردستی شادی کی گئی تھی اور وہ اسے طلاق دے چکی ہیں۔

Seema's husband Ghulam Haider has appealed to Saudi Arabia to send his wife and children back to Pakistan.

On the other hand, Seema says that she was forcibly married to Ghulam Haider and she has divorced him.

وہ کہتی ہیں، ’میں 2013 میں کسی کو پسند کرتی تھی۔ گھر والوں کو یہ بات پسند نہ آئی تو انہوں نے زبردستی میری شادی غلام حیدر سے کروا دی۔ اس وقت میری عمر صرف 17 سال تھی۔

She says, “I had a crush on someone in 2013. The family did not like this, so they forced my marriage with Ghulam Haider. At that time I was only 17 years old.

بی بی سی اردو سے گفتگو میں سیما کے سسر میر جان زکھرانی نے الزام لگایا کہ وہ گھر سے بھاگتے ہوئے سات لاکھ روپے اور سات تولے سونا لے گئی ہیں۔

In a conversation with BBC Urdu, Seema's father-in-law Mir Jan Zakharani alleged that she had taken seven lakh rupees and seven tolas of gold while running away from home.

ان الزامات کا جواب دیتے ہوئے سیما نے کہا، ’میں نے ایسا نہیں کیا ہے۔ میرے پاس میری ماں کا سونا ہے۔ جسے میں نے اپنے کان اور ہاتھ میں پہنا ہوا ہے۔ جو ان کی ماں کی نشانی تھی۔

Responding to these allegations, Seema said, "I have not done that." I have my mother's gold. Which I wear in my ear and hand. Which was the sign of his mother.

3bccf680-1f35-11ee-941e-23d1e9ab75fa.jpg

سیما کے شوہر غلام حیدر سعودی عرب میں کام کرتے ہیں

سیما حیدر جس انداز میں انڈیا میں داخل ہوئیں اسے دیکھ کر کئی لوگوں نے ان پر الزام لگایا کہ وہ پاکستان کی جاسوس ہیں۔
ان کے بھائی کی پاکستان کی فوج میں ملازمت، ان سے چار موبائل فونز کی برآمدگی نے بھی لوگوں کے ذہنوں میں شکوک کو مزید گہرا کر دیا۔
ان الزامات پر بات کرتے ہوئے سیما نے کہا کہ ’میں جاسوس نہیں ہوں۔

Seeing the manner in which Seema Haider entered India, many people accused her of being a Pakistani spy.

His brother's employment in the Pakistan Army, the recovery of four mobile phones from him also deepened the suspicion in people's minds.

Talking about these allegations, Seema said that I am not a spy.

وہ کہتی ہیں کہ ’میں نے انڈیا میں پولیس سے کبھی جھوٹ نہیں بولا۔ پولیس نے جو بھی پوچھا، سب کچھ صحیح بتایا۔ 2022 میں میرے بھائی کی نوکری پاکستان آرمی میں تھی۔ انہیں بہت کم پیسے ملتے ہیں، انھیں صرف 18 ہزار پاکستانی روپے ملتے ہیں۔

تین شناختی کارڈ اور پانچ موبائل کے سوال پر انھوں نے کہا کہ ’ہمارے پاس پانچ فون تھے، جن میں سے ایک میرا، تین میرے بچوں کا اور ایک سچن کا تھا۔ میرے بچے فون پر کھیلتے ہیں۔ اس کے علاوہ میرے پاس پاکستان کے تین شناختی کارڈ تھے جن میں ایک میرے والد کا، ایک غلام حیدر کا اور ایک میرا۔

"I have never lied to the police in India," she says. Whatever the police asked, everything was told correctly. In 2022, my brother's job was in Pakistan Army. They get very little money, they get only 18 thousand Pakistani rupees.

On the question of three ID cards and five mobile phones, he said that we had five phones, one of which was mine, three of my children and one of Sachin. My kids play on the phone. Apart from this, I had three identity cards of Pakistan, one of my father, one of Ghulam Haider and one of mine.

اپنے وطن واپسی کے سوال پر سیما جذباتی ہو جاتی ہیں۔ ’میں مر جاؤں گی، ختم ہو جاؤں گی، میں اپنا گلا کاٹ لوں گی، میں زہر کھا لوں گی، لیکن کسی بھی حال میں واپس نہیں جاؤں گی۔ میرے پاس وہاں کچھ نہیں ہے۔‘

Seema gets emotional on the question of returning to her homeland. I will die, I will perish, I will cut my throat, I will eat poison, but under no circumstances will I go back. I have nothing there.'

Isn't this bitch from Sindh? Bilawal and Zardari must be happy LOL

Isn’t PUBG banned in India? Did they really meet on PUBG or some other way?
I have my doubts that Seema Haidar and Sachin Meena met on PubG. It is quite possible that Seema, initially working as a spy, eventually fell in love with Sachin Meena. As a Muslim woman hailing from a conservative Islamic state like Pakistan, it is understandable that she would view a Hindu man from a more liberal and democratic society like India as her ideal partner. In comparison to Pakistan, India may indeed appear like a heavenly place for her.

She is definitely mentally unstable, and this asshole is taking advantage of it. I feel bad for her and hope she gets well soon, she should find residence in a Western country or maybe South East Asia.

She is definitely mentally unstable, and this asshole is taking advantage of it. I feel bad for her and hope she gets well soon, she should find residence in a Western country.

She is not mentally unstable. This is how some Pakistanis are. Disloyal.

You won't find a single Hindu Indian out of a billion+ doing the same thing.

Indians are more patriotic and loyal towards their cause and country. Pakistanis can be sellouts.

Last edited:
She is not mentally unstable. This is how some Pakistanis are. Disloyal.

You won't find a single Hindu Indian out of a billion+ doing the same thing.

Indians are more patriotic and loyal towards their cause and country. Pakistanis can be sellouts.
Every week, there is a report of some Hindu Indian spying for Pakistan and giving info to the ISI. You are clueless.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom