What's new

IAF bans beards for muslims

y are the sikhs allowed to keep their beards
its not required in their religion its an option for them
and since they are allowed to keep it and the muslims cant
its clear racism

whatever. Rule is rule and everyone need to follow it. Person should know the rules before he chooses a particular career...simple.

RK

This is again hindu india's zionist hinduist kautilyan diplomatic attempt to keep Muslims under psychological pressure and also pave the way thereby to hinduize (culturally) the Muslims gradually. It has been designed to make the distance between a Muslim and his path of belief, Islam and thus the hindu zionist forces are deliberately sandwiching the Muslims, who are a minority and face the hostility of hindu majority in everywhere, so that Muslims can feel a sense of insecurity in them and also get victimized by the politics of fear, a fear from the mighty zionist hinduist fascist forces as afr as the defence related service is concerned. In other spheres, Muslims are always discriminated in other ways. Thus a deliberate attempt to discriminate has a psychological impact. Indeed, zionist hindus want to make the Muslims feel that they are discriminated because they are the minority.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Again this Kautilyan zionist hinduist ranting.

Following the thread, I have an interesting question, how many Muslims serve in the Indian Army, also, how are they attached to it as compared to Pakistani muslims and their army?
How is the bond and the willingness to fight for their country? What about the morale and the treatment of e.g. Sikhs or Muslims in the Indian army?
Not trying to make this a Pak vs India contest, just curious.

I can say this.
All Indians are Indians first.

One thing I dont understand is why pakistan ppl are so intersted to show their interst and pose like helping Indian muslims...
could you give some data where you really helped us!!!!. Why dont u speak for other country muslims...This rule is there is most of the countries...why dont u object...? Does china allow its airforce with beard? did u question them..

lol...show off...!

Following the thread, I have an interesting question, how many Muslims serve in the Indian Army, also, how are they attached to it as compared to Pakistani muslims and their army?
How is the bond and the willingness to fight for their country? What about the morale and the treatment of e.g. Sikhs or Muslims in the Indian army?
Not trying to make this a Pak vs India contest, just curious.

Indian muslims fought with Pakistani army like anyone else with full patroitism. They got highest awards;

Abdul Hamid (soldier) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indian army is very professional and patriotic. Its never involved in politics like Pakistani army. It fights in the name of nation and not any ideology.

RK

I dont know the statistics from military....but there are many muslims in state police...there are many inspectors (below district head) who are really superb. Atleast i can see many muslims names in every year governer award presented to top perform cops !!! muslims are really brave! No doubt

y are the sikhs allowed to keep their beards
its not required in their religion its an option for them
and since they are allowed to keep it and the muslims cant
its clear racism

Pleas do diligence before making your self look sily. Beard is required in the Sikh religion, its compulsary. When person in Sikhism get baptised, beard and full facial hair is must.

The French dont allow it either, even in skools. Sikhs and muslims protested against it. Secular means the State does not allow any religion to creep in, nor support any religion, nor does it support any religion, or allow religious symbols. Religion is treated as strictly personal! Its a broad definition. India isnt Secular in the sense that it provides Hajj Subsidy etc. So its supporting Islam in a way, and Christians to have leverage. So Its not truly Secular. The French are! So here you can be happy that India isnt Secular.

Finally, If Leeways are made on Religious basis the Armed Forces, then tomorrow anyone can bring in anything! What If a Hindu want to tatoo something on his forehead???? Since Beard is not Compulsory in Islam, Its ok. But If its said that Muslims will not be allowed to pray, then I will have a Problem.

I live near a Military Camp , I have seen the way they upkeep the Station Masjid, and beautify it. Same goes for the Sikh Gurudwara and temple and what not! Hence Indian armed forces provide leeway in certain aspects and not in some! case closed!

Last edited:
The problem with indian judicial system is that almost all judges from supreme court down to the subdivisional court are from hindu brahmin caste, and there is no proper representation of other nations like, dalits, shudras, shikhs, or Muslims. Now please before counter arguing have some library work, the JNU library is useful, the National Library of Kolkata is another useful source, can also net surf to get data on this fact.....

Dude, why do you ask a victim to go another place to get victimized again?? There is nothing in hindu india that i do not know, so please no kautilyan:devil: diplomacy with me.... :smokin:

Dada, Please check before posting any BS. I respect your feelings, but this does not mean you will start false propaganda. This is respected forum and probably one of the best on the net. I request you to kindly do some research before posting.:angry::angry:

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Balakrishnan is first Dalit Chief Justice of India

Press Trust of India
Posted online: Sunday, January 14, 2007 at 1730 hours IST

New Delhi, January 14: The new Chief Justice of India, K G Balakrishnan, who was sworn in today at a ceremony at the Presidential Palace, is the first Dalit to make it to the pinnacle of judiciary.

Advertisement
Known informally as "Bala" among his colleagues, Konakuppakattil Gopinathan Balakrishnan will be the 37th CJI since independence.

Due to retire on May 12, 2010, his term will be longer -- about three years and four months -- than that of the average span for a CJI, which is a little more than a year-and -a-half.

Before joining the apex court on June 8, 2000 as a senior judge, Balakrishnan was Chief Justice of the Gujarat High Court and then the Madras High Court.
Balakrishnan is first Dalit Chief Justice of India

A. M. Ahmadi
AHMADI,AZIZ MUSHABBER

Date of birth : 25.3.1932 at Surat (India)

Qualification : Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)

Joined the Bar in the year 1954-55. Appointed Judge, City Civil & Sessions Court, Ahmedabad in March, 1964. Appointed Secretary to Govt. of Gujarat, Legal Department in June, 1974. Appointed Judge, High Court of Gujarat on September 2, 1976. Worked as Chairman of: Advisory Board under Conservation of Foreign Exchange and Prevention of Smuggling Activities Act, 1974, Advisory Board under Prevention of Black Marketing, and Maintenance of Supplies of Essential Commodities Act, 1980, Gujarat State Third Pay Commission; and Also worked as a Member of the Ravi & Beas Waters Disputes Tribunal under the Rajiv-Longowal Settlement (Punjab Settlement). Appointed Judge, Supreme Court of India in December, 1988. Worked as President, Supreme Court Legal Aid Committee in 1989 and as Executive Chairman, Committee for Implementing Legal Aid Schemes in India from Ist November, 1990 to 24th October, 1994. Elevated as Chief Justice of India w.e.f. the forenoon of 25th October, 1994. Patron-in-Chief for Legal Aid Schemes in India. Doctorate Degree, Honoris Causa conferred by University of Kurukshetra on February 27, 1994; by Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak on March 26, 1995 and by University of Kanpur on April 7, 1995. Retired on 24.3.1997.

Why dont pakistan take the opertunity to highlight at international level by declaring extra bonus for beard guys...more the beard length more the bonus...

Why dont pakistan take the opertunity to highlight at international level by declaring extra bonus for beard guys...more the beard length more the bonus...
this will cross 60%, ur quota for today is over! hahahahah

The problem with indian judicial system is that almost all judges from supreme court down to the subdivisional court are from hindu brahmin caste, :

Communist is completely biased against India...wat ever u give the facts or he wont be conveniced at all.... any way.....

Dr BR Ambedkar formed a constitution of India making all the rules and regularities for Indian Judiciary system. By the way BR Ambedkar wasnt a Brahmin. He was a DALIT. True talent....
We can observe so many ppl like Ambedkar....

So Its not truly Secular.

Thank god finally I find someone who understands that. Considering that there isnt a single member of parliament who understands this, it is not a small thing.

Secularism is freedom of religion and freedom from religion. Unfortunately our pakistani friends and sadly all the indian politicians(irrespective of which party they come from) actually haven't understood this.

An atheist should have the same influence on the country as a person from religious background. In India though an atheist(not communist who could also be an atheist) has NO pull, since he doesnt form a vote bank. Indirectly the most discriminated of all communities in India is an atheist or an agnostic.

Back
Top Bottom