What's new

IAF Chief Naik witness flight demonstration of PAK FA in Russia

brother 25% is more than enough....Tejas mk-II will have 30 % and the ejection seat for Tejas that is being developed by TATA and ISRO will be solar powered and also have internet access.Congress is still looking at blue-prints of Tejas mk-II and once the BSF gives its green signal it will be finalised considering BJP dosent objects to the 10%kick-back that is being offered and a round trip to singapore.but i dont agree with two seater thing...Tejas should atleast be 3 seater according to my calculations..if one pilots sleeps the other two can fly the plane and if two pilots sleep then the third one can fly the plane:tup:

......fultu pagal......

2011_05_24_3.jpg

2011_05_24_6.jpg

brother 25% is more than enough....Tejas mk-II will have 30 % and the ejection seat for Tejas that is being developed by TATA and ISRO will be solar powered and also have internet access.Congress is still looking at blue-prints of Tejas mk-II and once the BSF gives its green signal it will be finalised considering BJP dosent objects to the 10%kick-back that is being offered and a round trip to singapore.but i dont agree with two seater thing...Tejas should atleast be 3 seater according to my calculations..if one pilots sleeps the other two can fly the plane and if two pilots sleep then the third one can fly the plane:tup:

With Respect Sir,We know your location is somewhere in the Us Sir.

That is not for PAKFA though. India only contribute money to PAKFA and no technical contributions.

To some extent yes, Indians hardly has anything to contribute technologically in this field to Russians. FGFA will have significant Indian inputs.

Outstanding!!! A true fifth gen stealth fighter! The technologies put into it are enormous.

...:lol:

let me guess, like framed canopy? or the none serpentine un stealthy air intakes? the un even belly?

the J-20 its decades ahead of your so called true 5th gen...:china:

then it is a stealth 6th gen fighter:devil:

you boys now believe that Rust its better at reducing RCS as Real RAM?..:lol:

None Stealthy T-50

Real Stealthy RAM coated J-20
1105010000e4a3df2fd6cf3e51.jpg

but I guess if Russia says that they are good at making fith gen fighters you buys will believe them..!:disagree:

visually, it looks formidable

capabilities, i guess we'll have to wait and see :)

Back
Top Bottom