What's new

IAF Chief Naik witness flight demonstration of PAK FA in Russia

^^^ is this a real photo or an artist's impression ...... well it really looks cool and sleathy:devil: in this color ...can some one post more pics of same color

Artistic impression....

umm..... what's the rcs of t-50 (approx)

Any comment will be premature, Lets wait for final machine, Keep faith of Russians, They have good experience. If they commit VLO aircraft, they will deliver it...

remember PAK-FA is not custom made for INDIA, Its will be front-line fighter for Russia as well.. They will not make any thing inferior...

207 institute did RCS test on J-20 some time ago ,the frontal RCS is 0.8m2,close to Rafale's,larger than T-50

J20 vs T50 topic is nothing but ... don't play with it... :P

LOL then eft will be definetly better than this.

My doubt still exist on J-20... they will optimize it for LO.. but it will be very difficult to get the bird in VLO... for sure China is going to get another 5th generation fighter in VLO... and J-20 is not the bird...

tambi what is your problem?

Dude you have an awesome IQ (adding two of my favorite adjectives, PEA BRAINED, DIM WITTED)... suited to your profession. You have displayed adequate examples of that, now it is our kind request to quickly get back to what you do best.

That is drive your rickety rickshaw ... y bother with so much about FGFA, J -20 etc. :rofl:

Getting back to the topic ... in any future engagements air to air combat would be limited to only BVR. which means who can find whom first. When that happens the only thing I believe would be to see who would be lucky/unlucky enough to expose a larger RCS than other.

Therefore, the very idea of agility, maneuverability etc would boil down to who fires first .... turns back and vanishes.

Please do correct me if I am wrong in my understanding above.

Dude you have an awesome IQ (adding two of my favorite adjectives, PEA BRAINED, DIM WITTED)... suited to your profession. You have displayed adequate examples of that, now it is our kind request to quickly get back to what you do best.

That is drive your rickety rickshaw ... y bother with so much about FGFA, J -20 etc. :rofl:

Getting back to the topic ... in any future engagements air to air combat would be limited to only BVR. which means who can find whom first. When that happens the only thing I believe would be to see who would be lucky/unlucky enough to expose a larger RCS than other.

Therefore, the very idea of agility, maneuverability etc would boil down to who fires first .... turns back and vanishes.

Please do correct me if I am wrong in my understanding above.

This is not right.No matter how much you improve the technology there will always remain chance of failurf.For instance the active radar homing bvraams can be fooled by chaffs and latest ecm.Besides the Irbis E AESA will have over 2000 X band t/r modules and peak power rating of 40 to 50 kw and can fry the electronics of any incoming missile or aircrft just like the F 22 Raptor.So the fighters can not sacrifice their speed and agility by just relying on stealth and bvr missiles.And that's why you will see fighters like EFT,Rafale,Raptor,PAK FA etc are still being designed with keeping agility in mind.Hope I did not bore anyone with this lengthy post.
REGARDS........

Back
Top Bottom