What's new

IAF jaguar crashed; Pilot killed

I believe Indian pilots are just as much as a victim here as anyone else. The problem is the Indian establishment that continues this British created country called India to continue western colonialism. India need to end. All of India, include Kashmir, needs freedom.

Exactly bro. They are diverting your rivers while we are fasting, they are killing innocent Kashmiris, sponsoring terrorists, trying to sabotage CPEC, trying to isolate Pakistan and they ultimately want to destroy it and we are here sending "RIP message" and by the way ..that's not even correct...He was not a Muslim so he won't be resting in peace... His family will his body so he will burn in hell starting from this world. Until we get rid of acting like pussycat we won't be treated like an able adversary. I have "RIP" message to send especially when an enemy soldier dies...sorry not me..

Some Pakistanian men have gone to soft. If what is happening to Pakistan happened in England, mark my works, the English natives would have destroyed its enemies by now. It's sad to see, cause Pakistanian men in general are amongst the toughest in the world. We can be lazy, corrupt, short-sighted but in our core, we can fight. Unfortunately, Pakistanians are too busy talking and fighting amongst themselves, while the enemy observes, plans and bends us over further. I simply cannot articulate how pathetic the situation in Pakistan is, all our own making.

I believe Indian pilots are just as much as a victim here as anyone else. The problem is the Indian establishment that continues this British created country called India to continue western colonialism. India need to end. All of India, include Kashmir, needs freedom.

You would love that wouldn't you?
Too bad for you, India has gone through worse and survived.
Scratch that, we have thrived on adversity. India is the fastest growing BRICS nation and we don't intend to quit while we are ahead.
So you might be expecting more dissapointment in the furture as well.

But here you go, you have fulfilled your quota.
50-cents-coin-singapore-second-series-obverse-1.jpg

Some Pakistanian men have gone to soft. If what is happening to Pakistan happened in England, mark my works, the English natives would have destroyed its enemies by now. It's sad to see, cause Pakistanian men in general are amongst the toughest in the world. We can be lazy, corrupt, short-sighted but in our core, we can fight. Unfortunately, Pakistanians are too busy talking and fighting amongst themselves, while the enemy observes, plans and bends us over further. I simply cannot articulate how pathetic the situation in Pakistan is, all our own making.

What should I say about these sissies.
To survive in this world, you need to be tough and especially when you have such a chronic enemy... You blink, they will you ***... but here some are busy in throwing "RIP" messages around with girly moves... He was military pilot and crashed near Pakistani border, the same IAF downed your Atlantique and their chief terrorist KBY has acknowledged so many terrorist activities...He is burning in hell and he will burn in hell.

No RIP... they are trying to dry up your country, want to destroy it, they can't see CPEC and spread terrorism.
BIH...(Burn in hell)
Oh no we are not terrorists, you see acutually its is the fear of Pakistan that has so deeply settled in your hearts that you feel terrorized just by think about us... pussy cat Indians [emoji12]

What should I say about these sissies.
To survive in this world, you need to be tough and especially when you have such a chronic enemy... You blink, they will you ***... but here some are busy in throwing "RIP" messages around with girly moves... He was military pilot and crashed near Pakistani border, the same IAF downed your Atlantique and their chief terrorist KBY has acknowledged so many terrorist activities...He is burning in hell and he will burn in hell.

I have no doubt some Pakistanians on this forum are sincere, loyal and hate whats happening to Pakistan. But they are to nice to Indians. It's difficult to understand. They enjoy having discussions with them. Time to talk is over, time for war is well overdue. And ill be paying for a first class ticket when it all kicks off. Niceties must stop. Your women and children are murdered while they shop in markets, isn't that enough to stop being respectful and nice to the enemy. Boggles my mind.

jauguars are 1960 era carfts last built in 1980-1990

i am surprised that theu want to push it till 2040..even 2050?

I believe the last India built is not even 10 years old.

No RIP... they are trying to dry up your country, want to destroy it, they can't see CPEC and spread terrorism.
BIH...(Burn in hell)

Celebrating the loss of life even of the enemy is Inhuman expression... I have no idea why some of us have to be insensitive about it...

Unfortunate news indeed

Celebrating the loss of life even of the enemy is Inhuman expression... I have no idea why some of us have to be insensitive about it...

Unfortunate news indeed
ha na oooooooo its shooooooo shaadd... chiji khao gay?
I never saw you Mr Shenshitive on any thread about indian atrocities in Kashmir or about Muslims being killed by Hindus... was that not a loss of life...

Just goes to show the culture and the parvarish of these Pakistanis. With attitude like above no wonder they hide there identity in foreign land.
Just shows what world class beghairats you Indians are that you have to come to a Pakistani forum to be show what pathetic crybabies you are!

So much insecurity that you have to let it all open on a fallen soldier? Jeez.

Its what Indian members have taught here, enjoy your own medicine.

RIP to departed soul.

Just goes to show the culture and the parvarish of these Pakistanis. With attitude like above no wonder they hide there identity in foreign land.

Mind your language here, its not low class Bharat Rakshak, or *** or any lame Indian forum.

I can post there content here to show real cheap face of India.

The plane looks like garbage.horrible maintenance record of Indian engineers continue.

Why we hide our identity in foreign land? We are everywhere,in England in France in Germany in Canada in America in Arab lands.india is just a small country.indians are humiliated in canada.sikhs humiliated indians very badly.your terrorist prime minister wasn't even allowed to land in america.is this shameful or pathetic? And India is now famous for rapes.recently one of my European friend cancelled her visit to India because she also reads newspaper.what a shame for India!

Back
Top Bottom