What's new

IAF’s trainer aircraft woes

Insecure not remotely.... As there is such an abundance of hindutva trolls on the Bangladesh section I though I should take a peek at your...... And rest is..... You know.... Fun time was had by all....

Bangladesh section has a sticky on Indian Doctrine. So much for the obsession.

Almost every thread in Bangladesh section started by internet jammatis has either India , BSF , Awami dalal or illegal immigration.

So if you start mad mouthing India , you can surely expect Indians to reciprocate .

Bangladesh section has a sticky on Indian Doctrine. So much for the obsession.

Almost every thread in Bangladesh section started by internet jammatis has either India , BSF , Awami dalal or illegal immigration.

So if you start mad mouthing India , you can surely expect Indians to reciprocate .

Yes yes.... As yoda would say .... Reciprocate you must.... But beware of the dark side!!!!

Yes yes.... As yoda would say .... Reciprocate you must.... But beware of the dark side!!!!

Ya ....we must be beware but actually it is fun ....

Trolling and counter trolling ....:cheers:

And here I thought IAF is some lethal force..... You are a two bit operation with a lot of bark but no bite....

For an air force like Bangladesh, our training gliders will be enough. No need for power flight, our pilots can shoot down their fighters with a 9mm pistol.

*burn*

For an air force like Bangladesh, our training gliders will be enough. No need for power flight, our pilots can shoot down their fighters with a 9mm pistol.

*burn*

So u train your fighter pilots with gliders armed with pistols..... Dude what's BAF thinking buying those damn F7s..... Total waste of money....

So u train your fighter pilots with gliders armed with pistols..... Dude what's BAF thinking buying those damn F7s..... Total waste of money....

Exactly, you guys are better off buying kites and strings. :D

jk

Exactly, you guys are better off buying kites and strings. :D

jk

Yes but how to achieve BVR capability with the said kites cause we want to knock the pistols of your pilots hand as soon as they take it out of the holster.

Yes but how to achieve BVR capability with the said kites cause we want to knock the pistols of your pilots hand as soon as they take it out of the holster.

u can use walton bikes to do that .....:lol::lol:

now STFU and GTFO dumb Bangladeshi

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh funky ....... But don't you think it would an overkill Afterall the Walton dude took out a plane with a pistol..... You lot only have gliders ..... Won't be a fair fight.... Appropriate measures necessary to counter your airforce ...... Any other suggestion ? I promise after that I will do as u suggest ....

Oooh funky ....... But don't you think it would an overkill Afterall the Walton dude took out a plane with a pistol..... You lot only have gliders ..... Won't be a fair fight.... Appropriate measures necessary to counter your airforce ...... Any other suggestion ? I promise after that I will do as u suggest ....

Here's Food for thought - IAF aircrafts Drop tanks is enough to level bangladesh... So plz take your troll posts to somewhere else.:)

Sheild,

Have u not seen the Walton ad.... That dude probably need to just raise his eyebrow and IAF is history..... What's a drop tank? Or are you threatening to drop tanks on us ..... Will the crew be in them at the time ..... A team style .... Funky..... I bet you would be sitting there going "I pity the fool"

Sheild,

Have u not seen the Walton ad.... That dude probably need to just raise his eyebrow and IAF is history..... What's a drop tank? Or are you threatening to drop tanks on us ..... Will the crew be in them at the time ..... A team style .... Funky..... I bet you would be sitting there going "I pity the fool"

Well My friend Drop tanks are the tanks $*&&(*)((_)(((*W(I_)(_)(W_)(_)W
Drop_tank_001.jpg
are very hazardous can Cause Instant death . Now afraid of this,very afraid of it :P

Shied,

On a serious note ..... Wtf.... What is that.... Is it basically a huge boulder.... What's it for....

Back
Top Bottom