What's new

IAF to deploy Apache strike helicopters at Indo-China border

Apache surely is many times better than the best China could offer. But the number India would be buying isn't simply enough.

and Indians, please stop giving so much prime time to a person not even remotely of any concern to us other than illegal immigration.

Apache surely is many times better than the best China could offer. But the number India would be buying isn't simply enough.

and Indians, please stop giving so much prime time to a person not even remotely of any concern to us other than illegal immigration.
You live in that area,you know these things?
I found this on China side near border by google earth.
20130219170020w9t.jpeg

And a big surprise on the opposte side of the border,looks great first-class wonder of the world like that Half Dome in Yosemite National Park but more larger.
Not far from Tawang,any real images?
20130219170315spv.jpeg

You live in that area,you know these things?
I found this on China side near border by google earth.
20130219170020w9t.jpeg

And a big surprise on the opposte side of the border,looks great first-class wonder of the world like that Half Dome in Yosemite National Park but more larger.
Not far from Tawang,any real images?
20130219170315spv.jpeg

To be honest, we don't know much about what happens on the other side of the border other than the fact that the Chinese side has swanky highways and their offiecers come for border meeting in shiny luxury cars.
I don't blame India much for this though. the indian terrain is totally different from the chinese side. The indian side is much harsh and nature wrecks havoc during rainy seasons. plus the hills in our area (tawang and west kameng) which is the bone of contention are so rugged that india cannot develop a working airfield there. sad but true fact. that is why India has to keep an extremely huge number of forces permanently there

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom