What's new

IAF to deploy more fighter aircraft along Pak border

In fact, China could provide the technology of DF-31 to make sure Pakistan could come out with its own ICBM very soon.

And prisim dude am no one to say this but change your flags its enough now

^^^ simple if India attack Gilgit baltistan than china will attack from north east...

right........their air force is failed one........they couldnt do anything in mumbai attacks

So what are you saying? You wanted IAF to strike in your country? You wanted IAF to take out PAF (because that is what they would do if war ever breaks out between the two)?

Or if your saying they couldn't prevent Mumbai attacks- 26/11 was launched by sea so BS comment.

Talk to the mirror :

Talk to the mirror :

Pakistan has more nuclear weapons than India: Report
Pak has more nuclear weapons than India: Report - Rediff.com India News
You are aware this is UTTERLY POINTLESS!??!? it would only take a few (<12) to cause utter annihilation on both sides of the border. Stockpiling is soooo pointless as cold war proved ( I think the combined total of USSR and USA was 100,000+ Nuclear bombs!) Pakistanis are always bragging they have MORE Nukes than India- all they are doing is proving how stupid they are- it means absolutely NOTHING!

right........their air force is failed one........they couldnt do anything in mumbai attacks
Best option is to let loose L-e-T ghazi's in all 10-15 cities of india simultaneously mumbai style and see then india dancing.That would be a fun watch all over live telecast in the world.its better than watching war movie paisa wasool.:woot::yahoo:

Didnt realize zardari gave pakistan to china. So now islamabad is the capital of pakistan province in PRC, huh?!

First China occupies Gilgit Blatistan .. then Azad Kashmir... Now Pakistan hands over its security and sovereignty to China.
Islamic Repulic of Pakistan is slowly turning into Chinese Autonomous Region of Pakistan (CRAP.. ooops I mean CARP) :pakistan::cheers::china:

Best option is to let loose L-e-T ghazi's in all 10-15 cities of india simultaneously mumbai style and see then india dancing.That would be a fun watch all over live telecast in the world.its better than watching war movie paisa wasool.:woot::yahoo:

How will you watch the fun over live telecast, when your cities get destroyed??

How will you watch the fun over live telecast, when your cities get destroyed??

Bro don't engage in conversation with this worthless trash. You should see the Somali Pirate declares war with India thread. He's laughing at the loss of innocent lives. Just report and ignore. I hope not all pakistanis are like that.

i think the reason iaf is moving their planes closer to the Pakistani border is because in case of a conflict the pilots won't crash them before reaching Pakistan. After all india does crash 2-3 military planes every few weeks. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom