What's new

IAF to order around 100 more LCA Mark-1A fighter jets for over $8 billion

Where do get block 3 is air cool AESA,KL-7A is liquid cool AESA it is Chinese LFK-627 can't remember correct name which is air cool

Aside your jags all your jets are not upgraded I mean don't have an AESA

PL-15E on JF-17 BLK 3 has a range of 145KM and is superior to the Indian missiles.

It will be a repeat of Operation Swift Retort.

Indian fighters will keep falling from sky like Mayflies.

We need to be ready with a lot of fantastic tea.

Biggest news of the day. I guess finally the IAF have come to the terms that MRFA is not possible and the government have finally made it clear that no money would be provided to the foreign aircrafts. Naval Rafale will still comes, but IAF will finally see only indigenous planes!!
Yeh only 30 years too late, in the same time Pakistan has had 3 versions block1, block2 and block3

Meteors are too expensive and Indians cannot afford use them in numbers.

They are just show pieces for propaganda.

India has 450 Meteors in its inventory

I am sure we can afford to fire a few if and when the situation demands

also with 590 Billion USD forex reserves, we can easily afford to buy another 1000 of them.

Its just that The airforce is being asked to buy Indian Weapons if they meet minimum requirements

Hence the order of third Tranche of 97 Tejas Mk1A/B

They only have 1 squadron of Rafales against Pakistan.

We have over 200 JF-17 & J-10 fighters.

The ratio is more than 1 to 10.

You will not be fighting the Rafales ,

dont worry

In any frontline confrontation, you will have to first faceoff against the 260 Su30MKIs , 60 Mig29Upg AND 50 Mirage 2000v5

India has replaced Mig21 Bison with Mig29Upg and Su30MKI across all forward basis

These jets have been equipped with Astra Mk1 BVR missiles with 110km range as well as Russian R77ER with 100 km range , which brings their BVR capability at par with Aim 120C equipped F16C/D of PAF

Back
Top Bottom