What's new

IAF's Sukhois to be stationed near Pakistan border

IAF's Sukhois to be stationed near Pakistan border...I'm wondering how close? are these fighters within Pakistanis artilleries range?
or move some mobile SAM batteries at vincinity will certainly give India think twice to park those precious fighters there :lol:

Seems positioning of only 16 MKIs near the IB giving some members hard time here .....

IAF's Sukhois to be stationed near Pakistan border...I'm wondering how close? are these fighters within Pakistanis artilleries range?
or move some mobile SAM batteries at vincinity will certainly give India think twice to park those precious fighters there :lol:

^^ Same goes for the J-10s parked near Indo-China border .....

Seems positioning of only 16 MKIs near the IB giving some members hard time here .....

^^ Same goes for the J-10s parked near Indo-China border .....

Sure...we don't have any problem with that..:lol: I can also said the same for all indian's fighters near Chinese border

Jodhpur is good 300 km from the border ...

as against Karachi 200 Km and Sargodha also around 200 Kms. ...

so you and all pakistanis can get an idea now... whose Planes/Bases are more closer to striking ranges of Missiles/Artillery and SAMs... :)

290 kms......Mach 3...in a blink of an eye............ KABOOMMM.....

Jodhpur is good 300 km from the border ...

as against Karachi 200 Km and Sargodha also around 200 Kms. ...

so you and all pakistanis can get an idea now... whose Planes/Bases are more closer to striking ranges of Missiles/Artillery and SAMs... :)

300km is not safe from long range rocket launchers...cheap and devastating

300km is not safe from long range rocket launchers...cheap and devastating

Who has a 300 Km rocket here(not pakistan) ..besides in war time aircraft are not in open but stationed hardened pens(bomb shelters)..which can even take direct hits from bombs(except bunker busters).

India : Maaro Salon Koh !!

Pakistan : Dushmano Tumne Ush Quom ko Lal Kaara Hey ....Kafiroon...repeat !!

Who has a 300 Km rocket here(not pakistan) ..besides in war time aircraft are not in open but stationed hardened pens(bomb shelters)..which can even take direct hits from bombs(except bunker busters).

300 km rocket launchers are not hard to make since Pakistan has longer range missile such M9 or M11, you aircraft might be protected from shelters..how about the runways, all hangars and oterh facilities...your aircraft will never be able to use that airbase again.

It should be a modified base where aircrafts and other important systems are hidden in ground as its very close to border.
and one aircraft should be in flying mode 24X7 to have a look on pakistani border if any threat is available or not

i agree with bolded part.

underground hangers will do this work

290 kms......Mach 3...in a blink of an eye............ KABOOMMM.....

thats is if it doesnt kaboom at the launch pad as most indian missiles are unreliable.....due to poor quality parts provided by private contractors...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom