What's new

IBDP for PAF

Sifar zero

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Does PAF accept IBDP students?
Note:IBDP stands for International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme.

Does PAF accept IBDP students?
Note:IBDP stands for International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme.
Sir I think once you get an equivalence certificate from IBCC Islamabad, there is no problem as long as you fulfill the rest of the requirements. For instance I had done O Level and had to convert my grades.

'The Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) has agreed that all International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme (DP) and Middle Years Programme (MYP) results shall be treated as equivalent to the Higher Secondary School Certificate and the Secondary School Certificate respectively.'

https://www.ibo.org/news/news-about...the Secondary School Certificate respectively.

Sir I think once you get an equivalence certificate from IBCC Islamabad, there is no problem as long as you fulfill the rest of the requirements. For instance I had done O Level and had to convert my grades.

'The Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) has agreed that all International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme (DP) and Middle Years Programme (MYP) results shall be treated as equivalent to the Higher Secondary School Certificate and the Secondary School Certificate respectively.'

https://www.ibo.org/news/news-about-ib-schools/ibcc-grants-ib-programmes-equivalence-to-hssc-and-ssc-for-may-2020-examination-sessions/#:~:text=The Inter Board Committee of,the Secondary School Certificate respectively.
Thanks sir.So are you in the armed forces based on those grades?

Thanks sir.So are you in the armed forces based on those grades?
No Sir, I am not a soldier.

But I`ll show you PAF ad where they have asked for equivalence certificates from IBCC Islamabad, from students with foreign qualifications.

Please also check the various branches of PAF, their requirements and the red rectangle I have specifically drawn for you regarding your case. It will help you in deciding your future.

150GDP - Copy.jpg

Can someone please tag some soldiers I need help urgently regarding this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom