What's new

ICC asks Pakistan Cricket Board to pay 60 per cent of Indian board’s claimed cost in legal battle

PCB should file a case in SC and ask them to make Najam Sethi pay for this. This whole saga was his brainchild. He should pay for this.

Yes. One court which will order in their favour.

As you said. They need to pay up. Simple. The case filed by PCB had no merits. Was Dismissed.

The case had merit

But reflects on the naivety of the PCB trusting india's word and not ensuring a written contract

Pakistan can pay the amount after Asia cup 2020 , I heard it's going to be in Pakistan

The case had merit

But reflects on the naivety of the PCB trusting india's word and not ensuring a written contract

Nope. it had none. Its a SOB story. I mean at the end of the day if we dont want to play then whats this insatiable need to play with us. Its the money. Lets be honest. PCB needs to find other sources of money rather than acting like a leech. And there is something called self respect. But that is something too much to expect from PCB.MOney blinds them completely. Now their greediness has caused all this, THEY SHOULD HAVE CHOSEN SELF RESPECT OVER MONEY. And take my word, even now they will do anything for BCCI to get to play with India or get to play in IPL.

Nope. it had none. Its a SOB story. I mean at the end of the day if we dont want to play then whats this insatiable need to play with us. Its the money. Lets be honest. PCB needs to find other sources of money rather than acting like a leech. And there is something called self respect. But that is something too much to expect from PCB.MOney blinds them completely. Now their greediness has caused all this, THEY SHOULD HAVE CHOSEN SELF RESPECT OVER MONEY. And take my word, even now they will do anything for BCCI to get to play with India or get to play in IPL.

Its a sport, whats the point in partaking in it if your thrown tantrums and wont play competition

How many teams do we have 7?

7!

Bowling standards are poor
Pitches are easy for batting
Stadiums are empty
Bats are bigger then ever
Test following is worse then ever

To top all this off we have England, Australia and even worse india rather then try to fix the game trying to run whats left into the ground

Its a sport, whats the point in partaking in it if your thrown tantrums and wont play competition

How many teams do we have 7?

7!

Bowling standards are poor
Pitches are easy for batting
Stadiums are empty
Bats are bigger then ever
Test following is worse then ever

To top all this off we have England, Australia and even worse india rather then try to fix the game trying to run whats left into the ground

Well, its about the laws. Its well within our rights to not play with you. We choose to exercise them. And why does no cricket want to visit Pakistan and play there? There are real problems you cant ignore. Why don't you go sue them too? We know the financial position of the Pak govt and it permeates everywhere. Just look at your hockey. Try to rectify your mistakes instead of perpetually blaming others due to which your country is in the situation it is in. Maybe then there will be some hope for everyone including PCB.

Well, its about the laws. Its well within our rights to not play with you. We choose to exercise them. And why does no cricket want to visit Pakistan and play there? There are real problems you cant ignore. Why don't you go sue them too? We know the financial position of the Pak govt and it permeates everywhere. Just look at your hockey. Try to rectify your mistakes instead of perpetually blaming others due to which your country is in the situation it is in. Maybe then there will be some hope for everyone including PCB.

Pakistan is now dealing with the remnants of past insecurity

India for example is the 3rd most terror effected country in the world with serious issues for any visiting or homegrown female

But perception takes time to fix

Personally like many fans playing with india is not a priority, however pcb hierarchy took the path that it would and from their perspective arranged with india to do so..

A mistake they should not have made, trusting india or its word

Once that didnt happen, they should have let it go but yet again they staggered into some ill thought out legal action within a poorly managed system

Pakistan is now dealing with the remnants of past insecurity

India for example is the 3rd most terror effected country in the world with serious issues for any visiting or homegrown female

But perception takes time to fix

Personally like many fans playing with india is not a priority, however pcb hierarchy took the path that it would and from their perspective arranged with india to do so..

A mistake they should not have made, trusting india or its word

Once that didnt happen, they should have let it go but yet again they staggered into some ill thought out legal action within a poorly managed system

As you said earlier. Pay up and move on.

Indian living in the stonegae the only country in the world where they mix politics with sports the backwards idiots.

india is stuck in the stoneage mentally

Indian living in the stonegae the only country in the world where they mix politics with sports the backwards idiots.

india is stuck in the stoneage mentally
So true ......

Gareebi me Aata geela....The dough is runny in poverty.. So bad, BCCI should leave this one....
Naah .....I think BCCI should not leave it therefore, PCB thinks million a times before to arrang a series with india.I mean who asked PCB for this bilateral series.I don't think someday here in Pakistan want this.Even A NAB case in Pakistan should on the executives of PCB of that time to Try such a BullS.

Hope we agreed!

As you said earlier. Pay up and move on.
2018-11-21-00-46-44-9110246842838448052.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom