What's new

ICC Champions Trophy 2017 : News, Update and Discussion

Junaid Khan is swing a ball and a line which is unplayable given the kholo record against Junaid I don't think he survives the Junaid and both Indian openers technique are faulty their fees stuck on crease and their will not be easy in middle for India

Trio lefties are bowling best

Pak has to field well if we can hold the cacthes we win

Remember india will give us catches in all matches if we holders them in past we would have won this time we hold everything coming to us

Have you verified his documents too ? I am pretty much sure that you entertain trolls. Unfortunately no other mod has time to come online and settle things.

& it was your forefathers who became traitors and divided our country into two. Pakistan team belongs to Pakistanis only. Support your masters whose help you took to fight against us.

Nope, it was your forefathers led by Bhutto. And that is exactly why Zia hanged him. Mujib was a committed Pakistani till the end. Had he lived he might have come to some fair political arrangement between the two states based on the LHR Resolution, 1946. Most of your generals then were asses. Some like Mithha was were probably in Bharat's pay.

Junaid Khan is swing a ball and a line which is unplayable given the kholo record against Junaid I don't think he survives the Junaid and both Indian openers technique are faulty their fees stuck on crease and their will not be easy in middle for India

Trio lefties are bowling best

Pak has to field well if we can hold the cacthes we win

Remember india will give us catches in all matches if we holders them in past we would have won this time we hold everything coming to us
I wish they settle the winner over a toss of coin. Will save a lot effort for both the teams and also prevent loss of gdp for a day.

No politics!

Check out asads posts above yours heh.

Me too, who doesn't like a big final?

Need to win the toss against India, bowl well and chase. @anant_s , very disappointed with the pitches this tournament.

I'm just happy its on sunday, hard following this cricket at work heh. Best of luck to both sides.

Regional language be avoided.

Other members, rather than accusing each other and derailing the thread with useless posts, kindly continue you discussion on topic and lets Admin/Mods check members accordingly. In-case of any violation, use report button and move-on without quoting back or doing so in return. Hopefully, the same wouldn't be needed to remind again.

Regards,

Ok thanks, got my answer, deleting that post.

India will still be playing BD in the finals. Indians seem to forget it was our forefathers who had created Pakistan crucially helping Jinnah in the 1946 elections. Pakistan team is also ours.

Good one hahahaha

he's right you know

Have you verified his documents too ? I am pretty much sure that you entertain trolls. Unfortunately no other mod has time to come online and settle things.

Even if I did or not, shouldn't be an issue for members here that they all need to put there energy for productive and quality posting though, Mods are here to do the sweat job Sir.

Enough for the day.

Regards,

Considering Pakistan wins the toss. Is it wise for them to bat or ball first. Or it doensn't matter?

And in Finals whoever bowl first would win the match so match will be based on winning a toss.
No. Pakistan would have to bat better than India. Bowling won't help much in my opinion.

19145731_807507852743291_6536626755430345069_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom