What's new

ICC Champions Trophy 2017 : News, Update and Discussion

Misbah destroyed Pak cricket his mindset is to go with the same loosers no matter what this is why we had a downfall same stupidity over and over again

After Sarfraz said they play fakher zaman for sehezad

Misbah on ten sportss said no pakistan should go with tentative shehzad

What difference fakher brought a lightning innings to bring SA on back foot with quick 31

If shehzad has played with stupid dot balls I'm sure we would have been at loosing side

If u look closely only fakher zaman played freely others were living on mercy of morkel

The post gave me Ebola and Cancer. Hafeez better than Babar, really?

Lmao whatever you cow on this occasion it was and let's also be aware of the fact that I've never seen both of them play so my judgement was solely on today's performance :P

:lol:
And i just laughed out loud waking up my wife.

No disrespect @Divergent1 , you are entitled to your opinion but we are just talking about batting technique, game approach and shot range. NO COMPARISON. Only thing that i will give yo Hafeez is that he is a good reader of game! Loads of experience guves him that. Baber with 25 odd matches is on par in that too.

Hafeez is a decent player, specially when he was able to bowl as well but Baber is perhaps the beat batsman in our team since some time now. Great potential and good batsman.

I'm talking about today's performance, Babar only put on his power play when Malik stepped out and smashed scores lol.

Overall it was a fantastic atmosphere and I'm glad they've won

Its good that Pakistan vs sri lanka is the last match so Pakistan will have clear idea what run rate to achieve in case points are equal ..i.e in scenario where they all beat sri lanka and south africa beat India then all three will have four points
Pakistan appeared as much improved bowling and fielding unit against SA but batting is still dodgy

Best case scenario will be if tomorrows match gets abandoned due to rain, which is very much possible, looking at weather forecast.

Hi my Indian friends
Take it as bitter pill:P
Now India gonna lose or tie with SL and SA in full mood to smashed India. India tou geya pani mein:lol:
Pakistan must win with SL and here we go in Semi Final:coffee:
Ullu ke kan Azhar Babar and Hafeez kuch sharm kar lo ya phir udhar lelo Baad mein wapis kar dena^_^

Lmao whatever you cow on this occasion it was and let's also be aware of the fact that I've never seen both of them play so my judgement was solely on today's performance :P

I'm talking about today's performance, Babar only put on his power play when Malik stepped out and smashed scores lol.
:lol:
As i said, you are entitled to your views! :D:tup:
It is just that "Hafeez is a better BATTER than Babar" was a bit hard to swallow :P

Overall it was a fantastic atmosphere and I'm glad they've won
THEY :frown:

:partay:

Best case scenario will be if tomorrows match gets abandoned due to rain, which is very much possible, looking at weather forecast.
And how will that be best case?
For me, the best case scenario is if Sri Lanka beats India today. Then the last matches of this group will be quarterfinals with each team having won 1 match each only. The team winning SA vs India and Sri Lanka vs Pakistan will qualify!

If it is a no result today and both Indian and Srilanka get a point it wont change anything for us.

Babar is better than Hafeez. But it is a fact that babar's performance is going down too. Looks like being cousin of Akmal brother's is showing its impact.
I liked that jibe at Akmal brothers but i do not agree with Babar's performance going down. You cannot expect him to be scoring centuries all the time and he have maintained that 50+ average through 38 matches now. I hope he do not gets spoiled, runs will return for sure. It is all part of the game.

South Africa under estimated Pakistan. They again showed weakness against spin bowling which turned out to be deciding factor. It was a good confidence builder victory for Pakistan. Despite of rain help, Pakistan was always at the top against them so yeah it was a deserving victory.

Thankfully we can build our team from here with no Wahab Riaz in our ranks anymore. Ahmed Shezad is totally out of form so he should be dropped for good, Hafeez is another walking wicket for any opponent against Pakistan but he may still get a chance because of his bowling else we can still show him the door for good.

Superb bating by sirilanka.
I think sirilanka will beat india easily.

not looking good for India, Lankans will take this one easily, within 45 overs or something.

feck :(

Good think the Comey testimony is on live now, spicy 'murrican politics beats watching sport. :pop:

Back
Top Bottom