What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

Game is over. Lekin pak batsman ko abuse na karna please. We are playing with zero home crowd support. In short humaray taway pe apni rotian na sekhain

Apologies if my post sounded like that. Didn't mean that at all. It was just my frustration coming out as I wanted desperately for Pakistan to win this match.

OTOH, I have observed lot of the stadium crowd who were cheering for Team Pakistan, specially when Babar was batting.

Ahh great chase effort by Pak but 367 is a huge ask.

If the bowling had been up to mark would be chased it down.

Bc agar pakistan semi final main india ke saath agaya toh shiv sena pitch khod dain gai aur agar final main jeet gaya toh modi apna 56 inch ka pichwara le ayay ga it is a weird situation. If you think I am wrong watch pakistan India kabbadi matches, we never won in India and India never won in pak. This time vishwa guru modi will make sure nobody else wins lol.

Apologies if my post sounded like that. Didn't mean that at all. It was just my frustration coming out as I wanted desperately for Pakistan to win this match.

OTOH, I have observed lot of the stadium crowd who were cheering for Team Pakistan, specially when Babar was batting.

Sir you are one of the sensible posters hence why I requested nicely. Your compatriots not so similar to you. That is fine as some of my compatriots usually go overboard too.

Jeelay ke chanay zindabad
1697820998924.gif

Jeela is better than 10x any channa of India. In my biased opinion. Goga naqeebia is better than 50x of jeela, saleem bao mutton channa is better than 100x of goga I fed into your trollness on purpose because it was food ab bas kar paitoo

The more I want to like this Pakistani team, the more they disappoint me. I really want them to reach the semis or the finals against India. Hope they find a way! They all seem to play for themselves and not as a team.

OZs looking dangerous!

View attachment 963773
Jeela is better than 10x any channa of India. In my biased opinion. Goga naqeebia is better than 50x of jeela, saleem bao mutton channa is better than 100x of goga I fed into your trollness on purpose because it was food ab bas kar paitoo
Hudd hai Yaar. I wasn't even trolling. I am real fan of Jeela without even being to Lahore once. I just like the way his fanboy keeps posting on social media. He is the true paitoo and I admire all paitoos. As a lover of chanay myself I wish Jeela all the success.

Hudd hai Yaar. I wasn't even trolling. I am real fan of Jeela without even being to Lahore once. I just like the way his fanboy keeps posting on social media. He is the true paitoo and I admire all paitoos. As a lover of chanay myself I wish Jeela all the success.

He is not paitoo he is a heart attack.

Well Pak may have been defeated, but not disgraced for sure. They just need to stop losing wickets at inopportune times.

Regards

Bc agar pakistan semi final main india ke saath agaya toh shiv sena pitch khod dain gai
I'm pretty sure that the Shiv Sainiks would rather watch Pakistan get humiliated again on the field. But that is looking to be a moot point, as I do not expect Pak to make it to the semis.

Anyway rest assured, nobody is going to damage pitches.

Game is over. Lekin pak batsman ko abuse na karna please. We are playing with zero home crowd support. In short humaray taway pe apni rotian na sekhain

Chutya hain hamarai players

Sahi keh raha hai woh. Defend nahi karo in ko

Supply and demand only seems to work for the rich
That is call capitalism. As I said if you want to make money and take risk you could have bought when ticket where on sale originally and sold it to higher price. There is nothing wrong and it is completely legal. I remember as a youngster renting VHS for Amitabh Bacchan movie Sahenshah for 24 hours and charged 3 people for 4 hour slot in those 24 hours and made some money.
@JaneBhiDoYaaron during covid lock down an employee of mine who was stuck in bangalor couldn't make it back to Lucknow in time. His wife and his father died, without him being able to see their last rites. He couldn't afford the air fare which was predatory at that time and there were no tickets to be had on trains. He cannot forgive himself till today.

What do you call this? Market forces? Sure you can. Just admit that we are slaves to them. And stop worshipping them.
I understand issues comes with capitalism but without it no one would be able to see their loved during Covid not just few. At regular price no pilot or airline would take risk to even fly plane specially when airlines have to fly for less than half passengers because of covid restrictions. Most pilots were also refusing to fly. You sound like communist mindset that let everyone suffer because few cannot afford it. Does rich benefit in capitalism sure yes but what do you think in other systems powerful don’t enjoy? Look at that North Korean dictator or Pakistani army Generals.
Pak is not a bad team, they need better coaching, better management and more big game experience.
All their outs today are silly unforced errors.
Bhai to aur baaki kya rah gaya 😂 Jokes aside they need better physiologist to fix this giving up mentality. Seems like they too frequent crumble under pressure.

That is call capitalism. As I said if you want to make money and take risk you could have bought when ticket where on sale originally and sold it to higher price. There is nothing wrong and it is completely legal. I remember as a youngster renting VHS for Amitabh Bacchan movie Sahenshah for 24 hours and charged 3 people for 4 hour slot in those 24 hours and made some money.

I understand issues comes with capitalism but without it no one would be able to see their loved during Covid not just few. At regular price no pilot or airline would take risk to even fly plane specially when airlines have to fly for less than half passengers because of covid restrictions. Most pilots were also refusing to fly. You sound like communist mindset that let everyone suffer because few cannot afford it. Does rich benefit in capitalism sure yes but what do you think in other systems powerful don’t enjoy? Look at that North Korean dictator or Pakistani army Generals.

Bhai to aur baaki kya rah gaya 😂
Nope. I am not a communist. Far from it. Our resident communist @jamahir would tell you how much we disagreed.

If is very easy to surrender to market mechanisms because it seems to be the logical thing to do. The reality is that we find it logical only because an education system that is built by market forces tells us so. What you so easily call "buy if you can, sell if you can" isn't so innocent in real life. If that is how things were to work, all entertainment, all good things in life should belong only to the rich. The poor should never attend an art exhibition, their children should never watch a live cricket match, they shouldnt visit music concerts or do anything that the rich consider intellectual development because all these are very expensive.

In reality, nothing stopped the organizers from pricing tickets cheaper, except greed and wanting to have exclusivity. They want to feel they belong to a club of elites. ICC earns tons from sponsorship and media rights. It can very easily egalitize stadium tickets. It CHOOSES not to do it. They don't want lower middle class, uncouth, shabby types to swarm the stadiums. Their rich patrons who buy 10k Rs tickets agree. They don't want them either.

Let us discuss free markets when markets are really free. BCCI has monopoly over cricket in India. State cricket associations have monoply over stadiums. It is better if we don't talk about free will in such circumstances. We are not talking about 2 banks among 20 trying to push credit cards to ppl who have 20 cards already.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom