What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

Pakistani bowlers will come back for sure with severe swing but question is when?

Everything will gone from their hands?

already gone, bhai.. they staring at 370 something, or more
Still they can control before 350... Than will be a good chase.

One thing for sure - pakistani bowlers don't follow any disciplines.

They are playing a like T20 match.

They clearly lack the blowing Discipline and experience as test matches length and line

Let me little troll..

Indian origin player, played well against Pakistan - Rachin ravindra...

Congratulations for century ..

Let me take it another notch up. Victory of Hindus over Islam.

Finally a wicket. Williamson gone!
Why do you retards always end on fermenting over religion status - even over cricket? Ruin a half decent thread by soft trolling you turds.
You simply can’t excel and enjoy the game without trying to irritate the host. Perhaps the reason why you have never even come close to having a forum worth any quality.
On topic - NZ looking good for a 400 total

Why do you retards always end on fermenting over religion status - even over cricket? Ruin a half decent thread by soft trolling you turds.
You simply can’t excel and enjoy the game without trying to irritate the host. Perhaps the reason why you have never even come close to having a forum worth any quality.
Chill, man. Just a bit of friendly, if not very PC, but still just friendly banter.

Not like some of you lot didn't make a huge fuss about Shami and his holding back from an Islamic celebration or whatever BS people had their panties in a twist over just the other day.

Anyway, I agree we should keep that kinda stuff away from our game... looking pretty dire for Pk. Be nice to see some fight, some spunk, attitude.. go down swinging if you must.

I wonder if outside of cricket stuff is weighing on your team, all the BS politics back home and so on..

Guess its up to India now.. we can't let the goras win on our turf, not after 2015 and 19 went to the hosts.

NZ en route to 400

Trolling /counter Trolling kuch kam huwa is thread pe?

On the topic: Ominous signs for team Pakistan. Kiwis on way to a unassailable total. Full bakwash bowling BTW.

This is last chance for pakistani fast bowlers.

They should do maricle and reverse swing and clean up nzw at early possible.

Otherwise, everything done and dusted.

Stll i was trusting they will come back in last overs but evey overs they are giving free 4 runs

Trolling /counter Trolling kuch kam huwa is thread pe?

On the topic: Ominous signs for team Pakistan. Kiwis on way to a unassailable total. Full bakwash bowling BTW.

I know I'm being a little harsh as the pitch is like a highway. But still, apart from Wasim, all other looked clueless on how to bowl on a unhelpful track.

Back
Top Bottom