What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

Just got back half an hour ago

Damn the match is at a interesting point, if Pak batters can work it out they definitely have a chance.

Hembo sahib

When a selector insists upon his nephew opening the batting - when he insists on selecting people he is the agent of - then you have team selection not on merit - you are on a slippery slope. Pakistan team is not fit for purpose and these issues and others that I’d rather not disclose don’t deserve anything but to be sent home
I think I heard this on few Pakistani cricket analysis shows I look at, once matches are done with. One is Pavilion, and then Rashid Latif and Doc's channel as well for most matches.

Senior cricketers have mentioned this

More about changing the system, each time a new Chief for PCB comes up. A steady system needs to be adopted, to make things work better.

Australia ... 286 all out

Current RR: 5.77
• Last 5 ov (RR): 39/2 (7.80)

I am in bangalore and i must se kudrat ka ilzaam working for Pakistan.

I will be surprise if match will get start.

Unlucky nzm... Always something goes wrong with them. I have not seen such drak cloud in bangalore from past 1-2 months.. Well side is just started raining but seems, north side of bangalore.. Getting clear..
IMG_20231104_180844.jpg

Revised target 342 from 41 overs. 182 more to get from 19.3 overs with 9 wkt in hand. In the context of T20 cricket and the fact that Fakhar is in great touch, it is very much doable.

Revised target 342 from 41 overs. 182 more to get from 19.3 overs with 9 wkt in hand. In the context of T20 cricket and the fact that Fakhar is in great touch, it is very much doable.
Except that with the revised target, required run rate has jumped from 8.50 to 9.33. I don't understand this mechanism of revision. Why not put target at 164 (8.5 rpo)??

Except that with the revised target, run rate has jumped from 8.50 to 9.33. I don't understand this mechanism of revision. Why not put target at 164 (8.5 rpo)??

Don't know if you're familiar with D-L method, but it is an empirical work up based on many criteria.

To sum up easily, sustaining 8.5 RPO for 30 overs is calculated to be equally harder as a RPO of 9.33 for 20 overs.

(22.3/41 ov, T:342) 168
/1

Pakistan need 174 runs from 18.3 overs.

Current RR: 7.46
• Required RR: 9.40
• Last 5 overs (RR): 42/0 (8.40)

Win Probability:
PAK 8.44% • NZ 91.56%

Fakhar is really fukhing the spinners. They're worried about more potential rain and hence wants to remain comfortably ahead of DLS targets.

Aussies get Baristo out, then lose a review for a nick down the leg.. stupid review.

Pak match rained again :| .. damn.. they're well in front of the D/L score they need but

As I typed this, the rains come down again.

Fakhar is really fukhing the spinners. They're worried about more potential rain and hence wants to remain comfortably ahead of DLS targets.

Pakistan is 25 runs ahead of DLS target. Will help their NRR as well if the match is to stop now.

it's very very heavy cloud above bangalore- pakistan will going to win -congrats in advance by DL method

Has rain stopped it yet again?
Ye - and now Pakistan team will r made out to be world beaters 🥱

As I typed this, the rains come down again.

Pakistan is 25 runs ahead of DLS target. Will help their NRR as well if the match is to stop now.
To be fair scoring 200 off 25 overs is good going. Fakhar single handed pulled them up

Back
Top Bottom