What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

Screenshot_20231024_094104_ESPNCricinfo.jpg

Babar Azam last 10 ODI innings including 2 warm up matches. Below par performance.

Was expecting a little more gracious comments from Pak members after a defeat from Afghanistan. Some of these were so vocal over dil dil not playing at Ahmedabad and considered it against the spirit of the game.

They could have displayed the same spirit and congratulated the Afghan team for a stellar display of game.

Very few have been sportsman enough to appreciate the Afghan team.

View attachment 964874
Babar Azam last 10 ODI innings including 2 warm up matches. Below par performance.
Problem is not runs but approach.

Except one or two big matches, he is continuously getting failed while chasing the score against the big teams.

Also. While doing the 1st batting - he is unable to trun the movement on his side.. If he gets out, the run rate remain the questionable and expect other players to do some big hits.

Seriously, I was also quoting him as a top player, but seems just a good player but not a great player

As with every state institution under the current military dictatorship, and in particular this one which has tried to erase the memory of its greatest cricket player, I want to witness nothing but miserable defeats - whether it be India or Afghanistan, they make me even happier against these countries.

And that desire is further amplified by the silence of its players who haven't spoken out on the incarceration of IK, and current state of fascism in the country.

May the defeats continue in adbundance.
Agreed 100%... What is the motivation for any of these players to perform for the country...when the country will easily disown and disregard even question their achievements when it suits those in power. It is reflective of the rest of Pakistan and endemic disease in all establishment run institutions.

"Last night only one team was playing cricket and that was Afghanistan"
Former Test Batsman Shafqat Rana

Problem is not runs but approach.

Except one or two big matches, he is continuously getting failed while chasing the score against the big teams.

Also. While doing the 1st batting - he is unable to trun the movement on his side.. If he gets out, the run rate remain the questionable and expect other players to do some big hits.

Seriously, I was also quoting him as a top player, but seems just a good player but not a great player
Not too long ago VKohli was also struggling. Yes! But you'll never say that about him.

"Last night only one team was playing cricket and that was Afghanistan"
Former Test Batsman Shafqat Rana

Not too long ago VKohli was also struggling. Yes! But you'll never say that about him.

No one denied that he was struggling but before in the past, he already proven that he is one of the greatest when you talk about run scoring, even if he will retire today, he will be considered one of the great cricket player.

As I already referred - player of big matches... Playing against Zimbabwe, srilanka, Bangladesh.. Etc does not matter most.

As I already admitted, babar is a good player, and Pakistan most dependable batsman..

But seriously, he doesn't belong to great at present time. Might he will improve in the future...

Last edited:
Now the big question is can Afghanistan Beat NED, SL

If they manage to do that , they will have 8 points , and you need atleast 10 points to qualify

If they can manage to upset either ENG or Aus then they have a chance to qualify for Semis

IND, SA AND NZ are pretty much guaranteed a semi spot

the fight is for the 4th spot between AUS/AFG/PAK/ENG

No one denied that he was struggling but before in the past, he already proven that he is one of the greatest when you talk about run scoring, even if he will retire today, he will be considered one of the great cricket player.

As I already referred - player of big matches... Playing against Zimbabwe, srilanka, Bangladesh.. Etc does not matter most.

As I already admitted, babar is a good player, and Pakistan most dependable batsman..

But seriously, he doesn't belong to great at present time. Might he will improve in the future...
Raj jee let's leave this discussion. Thanks and good luck 👍

It's foolish to judge people by their English. It does not matter. Pakistan's cricketers come from Rural backgrounds. Their stories are excellent. English is the language of Englishmen which is now popular in the world, but why should knowing their language become a criterion? Cricketer's skills as cricketer should be tested
This is our typical Indian or pakistani inferiority complex which forces us to speak english .but anchors who conduct interview should come with interpreter , here ramij raza should have started interview in urdu itself ,

Fvck cricket anyway LOL What a shit game. Some weird action with the hands and bouncing the ball from a surface LOL WTF is wrong with these wankers... The world laughs at these jokers. Cricket is the joke of all sports. Even snooker has more action.

Just stop wasting money on this weird game.
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Afghanistan chased this game beautifully. I would not call it an upset, the way they have dominated in most of the game. Pakistani bowler looked clueless especially the spinners. But Babar's captaincy way way below par. When the ball was reversing he was using spinners in the 38-39th over rather than going to seamers. Awful captaincy. But kudos to Afghanistan, they did not gave any chance to even seamers. The running between the wicket was excellent and they kept milking the runs throughout the game

BD VS SA
SA 103/2 21 OVERS

Any hope for an upset

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom