What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

Ye to had hai...

Even Bavuma is hitting fours against Pakistani bowlers...

I thought he would not trouble the score more than 10 runs

LIVE
26th Match (D/N), Chennai, October 27, 2023
Pakistan Flag
Pakistan
South Africa Flag
South Africa
(8.4/50 overs, T:271) 65/1

South Africa need 206 runs from 41.2 overs.

Current RR: 7.50
• Required RR: 4.98
• Last 5 overs (RR): 31/0 (6.20)

Bavuma is proving to be a burden to SA team..he is not good enough to be in the team...been in the team only because he is black...this quota system is takin its toll on SA...the other day that hendrick guy who came in in place of this bavuma fellow played well...should not have been removed.
Chennai crowd seemed to be cheering for Pak as well.

Last edited:
Bavuma out. It wont be easy for RSA. My money will be on Pak. And if they win this, it could be a turnaround story for them.

Regards

Bavuma out. It wont be easy for RSA. My money will be on Pak. And if they win this, it could be a turnaround story for them.

Regards
SA are called chokers for a reason...the same pak bowling was thrashed by afg in the same ground...proof of how good afg batted

This match is Pakistan’s to lose. SA will have to bat brilliantly to chase 271..

Regards
I too have put money on Pak, Ibelieve Pakistan will carry it today.

Let's have a fun match Go Pakistan!

Cut the funding of Cricket in half and give it to other sports. Enough is enough. This is the primary sport for a country of 240 million people and this is how you perform? Have some shame.

Cut the funding of Cricket in half and give it to other sports. Enough is enough. This is the primary sport for a country of 240 million people and this is how you perform? Have some shame.
My take is to not give up on popular sports. It create jobs and brings revenue in the end. Pakistani PSL model is good example and success story. Analysis of former stars like Wasim Akram should be taken seriously though.

Pakistan is unable to play cricket on Indian pitches very often so it might be difficult for the Pakistani side to understand each and every ground and its conditions. Toss winning can be a factor at times.

Still, Pakistan can win matches.

They cannot win Netherland chasing an ordinary total, what chance they have told.

Back
Top Bottom