What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

Someone told me there is a lot of politics in selection. Relatives and friends gets preference. Otherwise Pakistan has so many stars.

WTF was that? just got back. Watched in bar till a point, and thought Pak team was going to win.

Lord help anyone who bet today on Pak team. Damn

Now that's when you use your typical low pajeet IQ

Do you know the nber of India has lost in finals and semi finals in past ten years? Even lost to Pakistan in one final being chokers they are

Now you are way too delusional

Except @CallSignMaverick who is ready to suck cock of any pajeet on pdf nobody wants to give BJs to any pajeet as you claim
In reality. It can be both ways. Many Indian girls will also happily give BJ to Baber or Shaeen. It’s low morals of some.

@Hulk

Wont go into gory details but yeah both Babar Azam and Shaheen Afridi have a good fan following among Indians

Regards

These cancers mullah ul Haqs have destroyed cricket just the way mula destroyed Pakistan army and Pakistan.
1. Inzmam ul Haqs should be told to open a mosque and collect 25 lacs from there.. it's cricket not tableeghi team..he was DANGAR captaan in 2007 WC....
2. Misbah ul.haq ain't that funny another ul Haq who single handedly changed the entire Pakistan team mindset of attacking to defensive TUK TUK having guys like razzaq Afridi shoaib Amir and fakhar you went for tuk tuk bradary and now you think you are legend when you really was just below average cricketer or shall I say poor man's younis Khan.
3. IMAM ul Haq this stat tuk tukia along with his uncle have totally destroyed the team atmosphere... Him and his uncle have totally destroyed opening positions of Pakistan with their politics as well as their DANGAR nature...
4. Ramiz raja.. don't let this mfuker get away he planted the bunch of what we have today starting with bootleg batting tracks for Australia and England. India prepared spin track to it's strength but Ramiz the traitor would make batting tracks and destroyed the PAKISTANI spin department on flat tracks and even then the results were 4 losses in 6 test matches.
Ramiz kept saud Shakeel Abdullah shafique and few other away...
5. ZAKA Ashraf Najam Sehti should never ever ever be allowed anywhere near Pakistan cricket let some general head the cricket board but not these bafoons because it's clear they go and take their family trips.. I would rather have some army man heading cricket board at least they can spy and watch cricket team at the same time... Since army is running everything..
6. Shabad, Nawaz, usama, Imam have no place in Pakistan team and should never be allowed near Pakistan team.
7. Shan Masood, Saim Ayub, Abdullah shafique, saud Shakeel, Babar azam, M. Rizwan, Imad wasim(Capt), amanullah Shaheen, Rauf, Naseem, Abrar should be the main players around which the future team should be built especially Australia tour..
H.Coach: Younis Khan
2ndCoach : Abdul Razzaq
5 member CHEIF selector committee
1. Wasim Akram
2. Aqib javed
3. Abdul Razzaq
4. Rashid Latif
5. M. Hafeez

PCB chairman should be
A serving general at least for next 2 years ....
Fitness and media manager
Shoaib Akthar

you are right. But isn't that the same of every country these days?
Not really, I have never heared some1 say India match was fixed or tendulkar got out on purpose.But They do try to break the windows of players homes lol .

But pakistani straight got to conspiracy or match fixed Reasons. It's on whole different level.
I'm talking strictly regarding cricket.

I agree with Harbhajan, it's a stupid rule. Either u believe the technology or don't use it. If computer say ball even touching the bails call it out.

How did everything in Pakistan collapse and turn into 💩 in the past one and a half year??

How did everything in Pakistan collapse and turn into 💩 in the past one and a half year??
Because everything was a fasad average players playing against C grade teams and built a house of cards which got shattered in Asia cup by INDIA.
Thank you INDIA FOR GIVING US REALITY CHECK ABOUT OUR BELOW AVERAGE TEAM AS WELL
BOOTLEG KING BABAR...
PAKISTAN PLEASE don't blame umpire.
PAK LOST WC AGAINST AFGHANISTAN
Bootleg king BABAR again went for Nawaz instead of Abrar...

1698431310810.png

Back
Top Bottom