What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

I have no idea what you are talking about. I did not get triggered, I merely pointed out the ludicrousness in your post where you implied that Modi was responsible for Pakistan teams misfortunes, instead of their own mediocrity and talentlessness.

Read my post again and again and again. I clearly blamed poor umpiring first and foremost. Secondly pakistan can never win World Cup in India because it will never be allowed. Example is 2011 when shiv sena threatened that if pakistan wins the semi final they will not allow my team to play in bombay and if I remember correctly they even once dig up the pitch. Also the genius @VkdIndian who posted a random video of Pakistani umpires giving incorrect decisions against Australia. Well aleem dar the PAKISTANI umpire has won the most umpire of the year awards. And it was Imran khan who was instrumental in introducing neutral umpires in the cricketing world so cut the crap. Lastly I could give two shits about modi but did he not rename gujarat stadium from one of your freedom fighters who also has the largest statue in the world sardar Patel and name it for himself so if I called him a megalomaniac why are you so disturbed?

Pakistanis are more critical and honest about their team than Indians ever could be, Indians will find a win in their teams loss. If you read my posting history you would know when I am critical of my team.

No. Pakistan cannot win World cup (or even its early games) because it is talentless.

Yes, in 1991. Some 32 years ago.

I am done with you, you are too hateful to even have a discussion with. Just keep in mind the head to head record between our two teams and you will see how silly your arguement of “talentless” is. Good day.

Sorry if I came across as such. I apologize. That was not my intent.

All good Yaar, just keep in mind in a game sometimes you win or lose. It is good to be patriotic towards your country and team but don’t disrespect other athletes nobody steps on the pitch to lose unless they are match fixers lol

Sada kutta kutta tuhada kutta tommy
😂😂Ok ok ok. Itna naraaz mat ho jao bhai. I am ready to accept your kutta as a tiger and call mine as a pille da bachcha. But that wouldn’t make any difference in your current team’s performance.

Was the decision against your team given by Indian umpire? Has Pakistan not won matches in India?
Don’t put the blame on external factors only. The video posted by me about umpiring in Paksiatn is to show that, the ball can roll both sides. It is a little old but there has been hardly any cricket recently in Paksiatn. So……
My pointing finger at your umpires is not to put all of them in the dock but to bring out that slippages and mistakes that can happen anywhere.

Last edited:
😂😂Ok ok ok. Itna naraaz mat ho jao bhai.

Was the decision against your team given by Indian umpire? Has Pakistan not won matches in India?
Don’t put the blame on external factors only. The video posted by me about umpiring in Paksiatn is to show that, the ball can roll both sides. It is a little old but there has been hardly any cricket recently in Paksiatn. So……

Main naraaz nahi hoon bhai, I wish your team the best of luck infact I am a fan of kohlis batting and I am happy that he has found his form back. I am extremely patriotic towards the country of my birth but some of my great friends are Indian punjabis in Canada and I have met the kindest Indians and also the worst ones. It is a human quality. Humara jhagra toh chalta rahay ga. If you say something about my team or pakistan I will always respond and I honestly expect the same from you. Toh tune na apni haar maani hai na humne. Just remember it is disrespectful to kick somebody when they are down the world is round for a reason what goes around comes around!

Last edited:
804721-article-zbsrwkckxq-1457295676.jpeg

The actual tigers probably hate themselves for being associated with such a loser country and team.

ICC should force Bangladesh to adopt a more suitable mascot like a pig or a rat.

@leonblack08

Thanks. BD has better educational and healthcare indices than IND, PAK- its human capital index (0.49) is better than IND (0.46) and PAK (0.41). It is a bit of surprise why it should perform poorly in sports.

It should focus on aquatic sports, archery, gymnastics etc

Regards

Dada, you and I both know those indexes are just loads of crap.

BD had good prospects in Shooting back in early 2000s when a Bangladeshi won gold at commonwealth games. But unsurprisingly like everything, we have ruined that too.

Told my BIL he should be celebrating NL's win over BD, the lad said he doesn't have time for a boring baseball ripoff (in good jest ofcourse), so I called him a cultureless white twatwaffle (all in good jest ofcourse).

Wife overheard the conversation, guess I'm sleeping on the couch tonight. Jokes on her, I get to watch the IND ENG match from the couch as well 🤣.

After seeing Kolkata pitch in the second innings I feel they may pull off a win against BD( provided bd bats second)...Pak has some good pace attack.

View of Eden Gardens
•Oct 28, 2023

1698516642144.png

Pakistani batsman named in am ul haq
Searched his name came as “Imam-ul-Haq is a the greatest person ever to play cricket.Cricket got worldwide recognition just because of his flawless batting techniques,aggressive way”

Really greatest ?

Anyway my favorite Pakistani batsman always will be Zahir Abbas, bowler Wasim Akram, Spinner Abdul Kadir and wicketkeeper Wasim Bari.

@NAVDEEP DHALIWAL
This might explain you LBW decision better.

Searched his name came as “Imam-ul-Haq is a the greatest person ever to play cricket.Cricket got worldwide recognition just because of his flawless batting techniques,aggressive way”

Really greatest ?

Anyway my favorite Pakistani batsman always will be Zahir Abbas, bowler Wasim Akram, Spinner Abdul Kadir and wicketkeeper Wasim Bari.

@NAVDEEP DHALIWAL
This might explain you LBW decision better.

Very well put , but there's another reason as well, I'm guessing if the empire decision is overruled by 3rd empire, the empires rating also gets downgraded.
But I agree if 2% error is there , some way needs to be found , it's math after all.
Thanks for the post. Clears up a lot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom