What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

Man this is realy bad for England.
It was a low scoring game, so England was under no pressure to Score quickly.
And they still fk this chase by 100 runs !!!!
100 is huge when India had scored low score for today's standard.

Well, technically they are not in the semis yet, but hopefully they can beat at least the Netherlands.

Ashwin was initially pushed out of the ODI squad because India, under Dhoni, thought leg spinners were more likely to take wickets and Kuldeep and Chahal were successful as mystery spinners for a while. But then they became predictable and Jadeja and Axar became the preferred spinners. Ashwin was seen as too old and not as good a fielder and did not offer the left handed batting that Jadeja and Axar did. Kuldeep is being prefered for providing the leg spin variation.
Very good cricketing knowledge for a lady..pleasantly surprised(am assuming you are a woman based on ur ID)

Looking at the form Shami is in, once Pandya gets fit, it should be Pandya replaces SKY/Iyer and Shami replaces Siraj. 9 wickets in 2 games @8.44 is simply outstanding.

Ye g@ndo Britishers hamarey khilaaf karey ho jaeyengay.
Can happen since their record against you since 2010 is 21-6. Yes, these are just past games and anything can happen on that given day but I would still consider England as the favourites if they bat first and start targeting Pakistani bowlers from the get go. England is more of a hit and miss team nowadays, if they start going they'll absolutely smash you otherwise they'll lose tamely.

Last edited:
Oh, all of a sudden - you guys are the experts when it comes to bowling.

Aisay kh-raha ho as if you've got a long list of Legend Bowlers.

Khair, challo koi tou khooshi milley...
Wasim Akram is a legend and a positive person

So if he says something, Indians will always take it seriously. Criticism or praise

If I remember correctly, he helped Pathan with some issues of his bowling. Irfan Pathan and if am not wrong, Balaji or some other bowler got some tips from him. I love his reading of game over all always

Looks like England have frozen u der the pressure. Stokes and Root were out as if they were actually scared. This performance will result in some of the English team retiring
Bhai I was just listening to Pavilion analysis, with Misbah and Wasim. I feel they are right, some of these English players aren't that interested in this world cup.

They want to make more money, by playing in different leagues.

I mean, we can see how England has been playing this WC. Most of their players, look so disinterested man. Like they just don't want to be there on the ground, so strange but maybe understandable if we consider money as their goal.

Shami though , kya bowling .. jiyo Shami jiyo. Bumrah and him are running through sides, waah majaa aagaya aaj. Even fun, to see him come in the middle of tournament and perform like this. We are lucky, Bumrah/Siraaj/Shami/Kuldeep -- loving to see them run through oppositions like this.

Last edited:
I mean, we can see how England has been playing this WC. Most of their players, look so disinterested man. Like they just don't want to be there on the ground, so strange but maybe understandable if we consider money as their goal.
I thought that it was only me who had this observation. English players mostly displayed lack any intensity at all. There eyes and body language was that of someone facing the gallows.

I thought that it was only me who had this observation. English players mostly displayed lack any intensity at all. There eyes and body language was that of someone facing the gallows.
Firstly don’t take it away - Indian bowling was awesome -
Secondly if you get chance - watch Ben Stokes innings - that summarised England - no heart no time - just want to go home.

Back
Top Bottom