What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

Pakistan cricket team provides most entertainment and cricket team in the world.

Actually not at ground - but offsite from ground..

From 5 months hold salary to WhatsApp chat leak..

Never disappoint us..
And here I was thinking you could keep the cricket thread clean of your thannay manaay but I guess I was wrong.
Why can’t you for once in your shity life keep the crap out of 1 thread and allow us to discuss the cricket being played?
On topic - incredible win for Afghanistan -
Another juicy scalp - if only they had beaten Bangladesh- would have been putting pressure on the potential semi finalists

If Kiwis lose all their remaining matches, then Pakistan and Afghanistan can fancy going to semis.

Pakistan's qualification scenario for Semi Finals:-
Defeat Ban, NZ and Eng.-
Eng, Afg and Ban defeat Australia.-
NZ defeat SL.-
India defeat Netherlands.-
SA and SL defeat Afg.-
India or Ban defeat SL.

On topic - incredible win for Afghanistan -
Another juicy scalp - if only they had beaten Bangladesh- would have been putting pressure on the potential semi finalists
I wonder if the Afghans still have a chance to make it to the next round, and what has to happen for that. I would love to see another good cricketing nation emerge. They could just become the Sri Lanka of the '90s.

I wonder if the Afghans still have a chance to make it to the next round, and what has to happen for that. I would love to see another good cricketing nation emerge. They could just become the Sri Lanka of the '90s.
That would be brilliant. Could you ever imagine Holland and Afghanistan in the finals with the great West Indies sitting at home?

Technically none of the teams has qualified yet and none have been eliminated. So, yes, Afghanistan still have a chance. If they win all three remaining games, they have a strong chance. If they win two, they still might have an outside chance.

Why was a Bowler like M. Wasim kept on the sidelines for such a long period?

Guy has been performing the past couple of games. Can't say the same for some of the others.

INNINGS BREAK
31st Match (D/N), Eden Gardens, October 31, 2023
Bangladesh Flag
Bangladesh
(45.1/50 overs) 204
Pakistan Flag
Pakistan
Bangladesh chose to bat.

Current RR: 4.51
• Last 5 overs (RR): 16/3 (3.20)

Pakistan Flag
Pakistan