What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

Indians, this is exactly what I am talking about, this ā€œGemā€ took one sentence out of context lol. I am done here. Good luck.
Aise soch bhi kaise sakte ho uspe has raha hušŸ˜‚

The two players who haven't been up to the mark in the tournament but did really well were Siraj and Gill. Good signs for India as we go closer towards the knockouts.
But tough questions for the Indian captain and Indian management once Hardik Pandya gets fit.

Now please answer this, did not extremist segments from your country berated Mohammad shami because of his religion when he struggled?
Nothing like that happened:

We have had Muslim captains as well in the past, so don't teach us.

Meanwhile, Danish Kaneria said that Pakistani players were forcing him to convert to Islam, he also took the name of Shahid Afridi who at one point possibly was the most popular player in Pakistan. But we are literally hearing nothing from Pakistan. No ex-cricketers are coming out to support him, there is no social media furor on this. Now just to give context, if reverse were the case, if players like Tendulkar or Kohli were inviting Muslims players in the team to Hinduism it would have been all across the news.

Sums up your country.

Nothing like that happened:

We have had Muslim captains as well in the past, so don't teach us.

Meanwhile, Danish Kaneria said that Pakistani players were forcing him to convert to Islam, he also took the name of Shahid Afridi who at one point possibly was the most popular player in Pakistan. But we are literally hearing nothing from Pakistan. No ex-cricketers are coming out to support him, there is no social media furor on this. Now just to give context, if reverse were the case, if players like Tendulkar or Kohli were inviting Muslims players in the team to Hinduism it would have been all across the news.

Sums up your country.

Last opportunity, sudhar ja, did danish also mention he was convicted of match fixing? So was azharuddin, did we say anything? If I can admit that what shahid afridi said was wrong but the you canā€™t when I say to you which are facts as you clipped a news reference yourself.

Sums up your country.

Last opportunity, sudhar ja, did danish also mention he was convicted of match fixing? So was azharuddin, did we say anything? If I can admit that what shahid afridi said was wrong but the you canā€™t when I say to you which are facts as you clipped a news reference yourself.

Sums up your country.

Funny how danish brougnt up the Hindu card after he was retired and convicted but didnazharuddin ever being up the Islamic card?

Sums up your country.
Lol it doesn't matter what I say, did you see me once commenting on the religion of any players? If someone said something against Shami, of course I condemn it. And it's you who came up with some random fake incident from years back for no unnecessary reason.

My point is that the Shami incident generated so much condemnation from all segments of Indian society despite it being based on fake news. On the other hand, no one cares about what Danish Kaneria says in Pakistan.
And Danish Kaneria being convicted of match-fixing is not even related to what I said. Ye kaunsa logic haišŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

And please stay on the topic of this thread

Lol it doesn't matter what I say, did you see me once commenting on the religion of any players? If someone said something against Shami, of course I condemn it. My point is that the Shami incident generated so much condemnation from all segments of Indian society despite it being based on fake news. On the other hand, no one cares about what Danish Kaneria says in Pakistan.
And Danish Kaneria being convicted of match-fixing is not even related to what I said. Ye kaunsa logic haišŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

And please stay on the topic of this thread

Okay sir, you win I lose, happy? Now please donā€™t reply to me ever again. Be happy in your bubble.

Okay sir, you win I lose, happy? Now please donā€™t reply to me ever again. Be happy in your bubble.
Dude, it's not about winning or losing a debate, it's about speaking facts. The good thing is that at least you don't act like a troll, which I respect.

Listen troll, donā€™t misconstrue my words when you know what I am talking about as I wrote it in plain English. You are fitting the stereotype of your countrymen on this forum by such trollish behaviours. Donā€™t reply to my ever again if you donā€™t have anything neutral to add or something which we can have a discussion with.
Oh, so you mean you can misconstrue an entire nation just with your myopic view and I can't give out my opinion on it. Wonderful. Just a classic example of mindless dumb shits we have on this forum.

Oh, so you mean you can misconstrue an entire nation just with your myopic view and I can't give out my opinion on it. Wonderful. Just a classic example of mindless dumb shits we have on this forum.

How you became personal with me and used such colourful language tells me a lot about you. Keep it up! šŸ‘
You do have an apt name ā€œprotean ā€œ something that can change easily. Wait now you can say I have a myopic view of English lol. You to are somebody I wonā€™t take seriously going forward. Kudos!

You I will reply too, not because I am doing you any favour but I think you have a mind of your own. First of all, I am not a person who clings on to religion, yes I am proud of it but at the same time it is something that is personal to everybody. Now please answer this, did not extremist segments from your country berated Mohammad shami because of his religion when he struggled? If I was a religious bigot I would have trolled and said something Like ā€œoh look Hindus couldnā€™t take wickets they needed Muslimsā€ did I? Because I know both our countries are crazy about cricket. So please try and understand. I know you do but feel free to disagree and even troll if you want. At the end of the day itā€™s internet.
I am glad you are not wearing your religion on your sleeve. All of us are proud of whatever we believe in. I usually try to avoid making someone else belief look bad in order to make my belief look better. I donā€™t need to prove anything unless someone really asks for it. Usually most Hindus are OK if you make fun of our religion or gods granted other side needs to be open to receive it back in what every they belive. It cannot be one way street.

To answer your question, yes Sami was trolled and taunted and people used his Muslim identity for trolling in addition to his divorce but same people are are putting him above their heads. People are crazy about cricket which I never understood. So take them as passionate nutcases. For Sunil Gavaskar and Sachin they used their Marathi identity. People use things which hurt most.prime example is Quran burning people do it because they get reaction.

Also for godā€™s sake Sami plays for Gujarat Titans , most crazy Hindus according to PDF experts and Modi and Amitbhaiā€™s home state in Narendra Modi stadium so, do you think people really care he is Muslim ?

Now your statement regarding Hindu cannot take wicket as giving example ā€¦ it has been used many times on this forum by many and no offense has taken and trollers have been given good response. Only weak minded go crazy on trolling.

So tension nahi lene ka bhai. It is just light banter šŸ™šŸ½

I am glad you are not wearing your religion on your sleeve. All of us are proud of whatever we believe in. I usually try to avoid making someone else belief look bad in order to make my belief look better. I donā€™t need to prove anything unless someone really asks for it. Usually most Hindus are OK if you make fun of our religion or gods granted other side needs to be open to receive it back in what every they belive. It cannot be one way street.

To answer your question, yes Sami was trolled and taunted and people used his Muslim identity for trolling in addition to his divorce but same people are are putting him above their heads. People are crazy about cricket which I never understood. So take them as passionate nutcases. For Sunil Gavaskar and Sachin they used their Marathi identity. People use things which hurt most.prime example is Quran burning people do it because they get reaction.

Also for godā€™s sake Sami plays for Gujarat Titans , most crazy Hindus according to PDF experts and Modi and Amitbhaiā€™s home state in Narendra Modi stadium so, do you think people really care he is Muslim ?

Now your statement regarding Hindu cannot take wicket as giving example ā€¦ it has been used many times on this forum by many and no offense has taken and trollers have been given good response. Only weak minded go crazy on trolling.

So tension nahi lene ka bhai. It is just light banter šŸ™šŸ½

I do wear my religion proudly as Iā€™m sure you do, difference is I refrain from bad mouthing somebody elseā€™s religion because then he will berate mine and that sin I believe is on me. Secondly I told you before hand of the trolling I would have done so donā€™t take that personally. I will be frank here and say that if pakistan doesnā€™t win I would rather have india or South Africa win rather than the aussies or the kiwis as not a fan of the goras because what they have considered us in their sport in the past. Peace!

Lastly main tension nahi leta bhai I barely even post give some of that wisdom to your country men who sadly only want to troll.

How you became personal with me and used such colourful language tells me a lot about you. Keep it up! šŸ‘
You do have an apt name ā€œprotean ā€œ something that can change easily. Wait now you can say I have a myopic view of English lol. You to are somebody I wonā€™t take seriously going forward. Kudos!
Oh, I am crushed. Lol.

Whole stadium's chanting vande mataram

inb4 leftists start comparing this to Hitler 1936 :P

Itna bhi analysis mat kar :lol:
I may not be the only one who noticed it...Pakistani social media users felt the same... šŸ˜‚
He might have felt at the last moment it's not good to drag religion into cricket...even Afghan and BD cricketers don't do sajda on the field(at least I never saw them doing it)

Bhai, yehi shami tha when during 2020 majority of indian extremists berated him for being Muslim. Now two Muslims are winning them matches. Wonder what the extremists are going through India and if I should troll here a little bit, maybe giving them flashbacks of Mughals? Lol
You Paksiatnis have something wrong with you. Everything in this world has to do with religion. You have ghusedo religion in this too.

You Paksiatnis have something wrong with you. Everything in this world has to do with religion. You have ghusedo religion in this too.
FFS another one šŸ˜‚. Han ghuesday liya tune jo ukharna hai ukhaar le

BC saari baaton main tum sab ko religion nazar aya woh bhi without context lol then you think I am bigot šŸ˜‚ jai shri ram stadium main tumhara tau bolta hai. F off yaar

Letā€™s make a deal? @LeGenD bhai read my messages on this thread that I made today and if you think I am wrong I will apologize otherwise give these people lessons in manner as they only troll.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom