What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

Come Australia, Beat those, Namak Harami Afghanis - throw them out of the ICC World cup in India:
Maxwell you beauty!

1699375800290.png

This is truly the greatest ODI innings ever. Privileged to have followed it live on TV, could have easily switched it off

Regards

Perhaps the best 1 day innings I’ve ever seen -
200 not out batting 2nd - unheard of.

Bro - calm down - just a game
This is first,
As it came in the World Cup.
2nd it was Fakhars 193 in South Africa.
Difference if any other player in the Pakistan team played with little sense like PAT Fakhar would have made history like today.

I watched a lot of cricket bro and for him to make 200 with most of them coming when number 9 was at the other end is remarkable.
The only other innings that touched it was when Kapil Dev played against Zimbabwe and were 18 for 5 and he went onto make 175.
Fakhar was good too.

Wow, easily that was the best ODI innings ever, the first double hundred scored by someone in a chase (THAT TOO coming at 4 down, and at 91-7 the win predictor had Australia winning at around 0.50% probability!!!!!) Afghans played really well too, the dropped catches hurt them. So only 1 SF spot left which is open to NZ, Afg and Pak. Let's see who gets it.

I watched a lot of cricket bro and for him to make 200 with most of them coming when number 9 was at the other end is remarkable.
The only other innings that touched it was when Kapil Dev played against Zimbabwe and were 18 for 5 and he went onto make 175.
Fakhar was good too.
If one were to nitpick, the opposition is about the only thing one might "fault" him for.

but even then, fact that he was cramping up kinda evens it..

superhero stuff... I can't wait for the Grade Cricketer show tomorrow lol

Rawlpindi express has reached the station

Innings highlights of Maxwell against so called Graveyard of empires

Fakhar was good too.

Fakhar is good but only this innings by Abdul Razzaq was the best by a Pakistani batsman that can be compared to what happened today

Obsessed with Pakistan
Talking out of your backside
Embarrassing posts no quality
Full of shit

On topic - Maxwell playing the best innings of his life
Whatever. Not craving for endorsement by you. Welcome to my ignore list.

Come Australia, Beat those, Namak Harami Afghanis - throw them out of the ICC World cup in India:
Maxwell you beauty!

View attachment 970119
Afghanistan still has a chance. If they win against South Africa by a big margin.

Whatever. Not craving for endorsement by you. Welcome to my ignore list.

Afghanistan still has a chance. If they win against South Africa by a big margin.
I’m gutted. A little troll has put me on his ignore list. @Areesh - man I’m gutted - gna struggle to get through the night bro.

Cricket me ek kahawat hote hain. That it is a team game. One player alone can't win a game of cricket. Aaj Maxi ne ye sab cricket legends ke bharta bana ke nichod geya. It's one in a lifetime innings and an one in a lifetime match. Bus isko appreciate karo aur sab bickering geya bhad me.

That was some once in a lifetime innings by Maxi. Probably the greatest ever ODI innings while chasing. Bow my head in awe. Ozies might win this tournament. Maxiiiii! 😍

Exactly why I wanted Ozies to loose this match. With this kind of win, they will carry such confidence into the knock outs that now they are one of the favourites to win the tournament.

Although I wanted Afghanistan to win, this is some out of the world inning Maxi had played. Also Afghanistan bowlers were crap bowlingto Maxi. They should hqve kept it way outside off with packed offside field when Maxi could not move his feet to get into a good hitting position then.

But they kept bowling at his body and he kept swinging without having to move his feet at all.

They had to make him reach for the ball, even at the risk of being wide every now and then

Last edited:

POINTS TABLE​

Points Table
M
W
L
TIED
P
N/R
ind.webp
INDIA​
8​