What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

E bhai kisiko malum hai? Kitne difference win karna padega inko? Semi me jaane ke liye?

If these two can have partnership, they can win I feel.

E bhai kisiko malum hai? Kitne difference win karna padega inko? Semi me jaane ke liye?

If these two can have partnership, they can win I feel.
Already eliminated. Pakistan had to chase this score in 6 overs to go to Semis.

Rizwan is playing for his 50 rather then try to win the game. Sahi hai, World Cup to gaya 50 hi bana lo.

Already eliminated. Pakistan had to chase this score in 6 overs to go to Semis.
Pakistan did not deserve to be in Semis. Teams playing semis should not be reaching their by luck. They did not play well in World Cup. I think their playing 11 was wrong in initial days. Why did they not play fakhar.

win or lose, do all participating teams get some payment from the WS2023 revenue or just expenses for the losing teams?

Rizwan is playing for his 50 rather then try to win the game. Sahi hai, World Cup to gaya 50 hi bana lo.

Pakistan did not deserve to be in Semis. Teams playing semis should not be reaching their by luck. They did not play well in World Cup. I think their playing 11 was wrong in initial days. Why did they not play fakhar.
Rizwan out

win or lose, do all participating teams get some payment from the WS2023 revenue or just expenses for the losing teams?
Of course, big amount+ some percentage of revenue from TV rights in that country I think.

20231111_205054.jpg

Saheen is better captain material. He is showing intent. Fighting spirit hai bande main.

This era of Pakistan cricked will be unfondly remembered as Baba Azam ka zamana ! Characterized by a boring and unexciting 80s style of cricket. He's just not captaincy material, this most accomplished of technical bats.. just not a leader of men. You can tell in his interviews and press conferences, he's just not cut out for the job.

His idol, or someone who he apparently looks up to, our Kohli, in contrast, was captaincy material.. but even he got weighed down by it.. Rohit is the kind of personality you need in a captain, or Kane.. quiet, reserved, no bombast, but they got that fire burning that can light up his men.

Baba Azam meek insaan hai, he should bat at 2 down (4), be a rock, and help others build/chase a score around him.

Next captain batao Pakistan ka.. who are the contenders ? .. I'd give Rizwan a bit of a go.

This era of Pakistan cricked will be unfondly remembered as Baba Azam ka zamana ! Characterized by a boring and unexciting 80s style of cricket. He's just not captaincy material, this most accomplished of technical bats.. just not a leader of men. You can tell in his interviews and press conferences, he's just not cut out for the job.

His idol, or someone who he apparently looks up to, our Kohli, in contrast, was captaincy material.. but even he got weighed down by it.. Rohit is the kind of personality you need in a captain, or Kane.. quiet, reserved, no bombast, but they got that fire burning that can light up his men.

Baba Azam meek insaan hai, he should bat at 2 down (4), be a rock, and help others build/chase a score around him.

Next captain batao Pakistan ka.. who are the contenders ? .. I'd give Rizwan a bit of a go.
Only One MAN in this entire team of sissies... Who can make men out these jokers...
Fakhar Zaman...
He is the only one with aggressive mindset and is confident and was confident even chasing 400.
Natural choice should be him because he is experienced too.
But it's PAKISTAN a land of average leaders of extraordinary talent...
Oh and HE IS EX ARMY MAN SINCE OUR ARMY IS HELL BENT IN POKING INTO EVERYTHING
THIS IS PROBABLY ONE CHOICE
WHERE PUBLIC WILL AGREE TO BE LED BY ARMY MAN LOLLLLZZZZ
He is one of few good ones and brave ones very few but take burden of every other sissy ...

Back
Top Bottom