What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

1700202944609.png

India going all guns blazing for the final :p:

View attachment 1027790

India going all guns blazing for the final :p:

We should arrange good balls fitted with electronic chips which hit stump at the direction of md. Sami , bumra , siraj , jadeja , yadav .
We should apply chemical which will change pitch to our advantage , we should bribe Australian team to lose , if they do not agree then tell them not to play in our IPL team , by this way we will ensure our win .

We should arrange good balls fitted with electronic chips which hit stump at the direction of md. Sami , bumra , siraj , jadeja , yadav .
We should apply chemical which will change pitch to our advantage , we should bribe Australian team to lose , if they do not agree then tell them not to play in our IPL team , by this way we will ensure our win .

You missed toss & weather

True, those older sides were in a different league. But I would also say that other teams have improved and the gap has reduced. India is currently in a golden phase with the team combo and individual players all clicking. But final final hai. Kuch bhi ho sakta hai. I am very happy with the way we have performed. Even if we lose, I won't be bitter. We were clearly the best side. Looking forward to the Pak-Aus series and Ind-SA matches.
One days are game any side can win on given day and T20 are even more unpredictable . Test matches are the best way to find out better team as both side played twice. I still feel one day and T20 World Cup finals should be best of three games.

My bad ,
We should fix toss by throwing coin 50 mtr away so that our purchased match referee can announce result what we want
For weather we can call kala jaadu wala jadugar Hardik Pandya fakeer .

I have better solutions Firstly, bring Jai's coin and put it for use and ask Mota Bhai's help for cloud seeding and use Infosys help to manipulate DLS to India's favour.

I have better solutions Firstly, bring Jai's coin and put it for use and ask Mota Bhai's help for cloud seeding and use Infosys help to manipulate DLS to India's favour.
We are not dishonest sir .we want fare play . :D

Last edited:

This video shows - how Pakistani public trolling indian cricket team during the Aisa cup.

So i mean - trolling happens from the both sides... Not from only one side.

No one saint or innocent here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom