What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

a hundred and thirty five thousand stadium gets empty in no time.

com'on show some spirit, show some respect to the winners. show some character whole world is watching you.

Wonderful to see all those Pakistani posters showing complete disinterest suddenly all waking up and commenting on a match and cricket, they said they have lost all interest in.
All were watching pretending to have no interest but cannot stop themselves commenting now that India has lost.
:woot::yahoo:LOL
I watch World Cup matches regardless of outcomes.

What kind of thing is going on in stadium what are these lousy things happening in the sky with funniest music.

Arrogance doesn't take you till finals though. End point is that Australia played well and perserved today. India's best match was against NZ. Batting order collapsed today.

India went in overconfident expecting to win the World Cup it's backfired

Gair-Mahram ha... uff uffff...

would there be a holiday, if India had won?

Ofcourse lol imagine the headlines: “ the god modi came to the stadium which is named after himself and because of his yogic powers the team won” no office bc 😂

I don’t think Indian team were arrogant. They played very good cricket. Batting, Bowling, Fielding, Captaincy.

But the fans conduct in Ahmedabad and pitch fiddling should have been avoided. And the Fog ads are a bit too cringe.

Wonderful to see all those Pakistani posters showing complete disinterest suddenly all waking up and commenting on a match and cricket, they said they have lost all interest in.
All were watching pretending to have no interest but cannot stop themselves commenting now that India has lost.
:woot::yahoo:LOL
Stop generalising - I was posting before the game and after.
Just 1 game too far.
These Aussies are a machine. Bastards always pull it off when it matters - congrats to both teams - just wanted the game to be a closer one

Another clown came...
IMG_20231119_212803__01.jpg

Why the crowd hoots at umpire when he is called upon?

would there be a holiday, if India had won?

Actually would have been a couple of decades ago I remember, but cricket isn't what it used to be anymore, how emotionally we were all connected to the game back then, Nowadays if we win than fantastic, if not better luck next time, from next day it's all business as usual.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom