What's new

IDEAS 2014 - 8th International Defence Exhibition and Seminar (1 - 4 Dec 2014)

skybolt

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
135271_10151116576316695_1840467380_o.jpg

10420058_10152359196066695_6726312391918041156_n1.jpg

IDEAS 2014

IDEAS, a biennially held defence exhibition, will once again bring together all the industry's players across the globe to showcase the latest technological innovations.

The IDEAS-2014 team will welcome you at Karachi Expo Centre for the 8th International Defence Exhibition and Seminar (IDEAS) event from 1 to 4 December 2014. The IDEAS 2014, being the most strategically important event of the region, will once again bring together all the industry's players across the globe to showcase the latest technological innovations. The 4 days of the Show are exclusively for trade visitors and high official defence delegates.

THE REGIONAL DEFENCE MARKET

The most volatile geopolitical region of Asia is one of the largest markets for Defence Products. In a bid to effectively meet the new challenge posed by the transformed regional and global security dynamics, the Asia as well as governments of the neighboring continent of Africa allocates significant budgets for modernization and up-gradation programs for their armed forces.

Last edited:
Insha'Allah this thread will cover every bit of IDEAS 2014 Just like I did in IDEAS 2012.
Sir please post photos specially of new AL KHALID 1 and other new things

Insha'Allah this thread will cover every bit of IDEAS 2014 Just like I did in IDEAS 2012.
You on other post said there would be no Al Khalid II but according to Janes few months back which quoted Pakistani HIT guy saying that Al Khalid I or here in defence forum known as Al Khalid II will be shown for first time on IDEX 2014

You on other post said there would be no Al Khalid II but according to Janes few months back which quoted Pakistani HIT guy saying that Al Khalid I or here in defence forum known as Al Khalid II will be shown for first time on IDEX 2014

It seems like VT-4 is becoming the AKII.even as per the janes source,they were yet to select a engine.

At IDEAS 2014 Al-Khalid I will be joining us soon !!!
Even in IDEX 2015 there will be no Al-Khalid II.

is there any day for civilians ???
and one question , can i take my Canon Camera with me for pics ?? or its not allowed ?

At IDEAS 2014 Al-Khalid I will be joining us soon !!!
Even in IDEX 2015 there will be no Al-Khalid II.
Sir the so called AL KHALID II on forum in reality is known as AL KHALID I which is pretty much new Tank the upgradation which were done around 7 years ago Tank was still called AL KHALID on Janes source used the term Al Khalid 1

IDEAS is much like PTI Dharnaa, lot of show-shaa, shor-shrabaa, foto shoto, dhol dhamukaa, hulla gulla AND zero realistic achievement or value addition at the end.

Back
Top Bottom