What's new

IDEF 2019 News & Update

Vestel Savunma's self-developed Cirit launchers were exhibited at the fair. Successful firing tests were done with Karayel SU UAV.
IMG_8764.JPG

IMG_8765.JPG

Source: Cem Doğut at twitter

Turkish brothers
Are there any specifications for this sdb?
they are at concept phase, there would be different warhead IIR, RF, Laser. Basic one only has wings other one will have Turbojet engine, so there will be Raytheon SDB II and British Spear equivelent. lenght is about 1.8 mt.

SDB I is almost ready, Aselsan has worked on last 5-6 years.

Turkish brothers
Are there any specifications for this sdb?

they are at concept phase, there would be different warhead IIR, RF, Laser. Basic one only has wings other one will have Turbojet engine, so there will be Raytheon SDB II and British Spear equivelent. lenght is about 1.8 mt.

SDB I is almost ready, Aselsan has worked on last 5-6 years.

@ilia
You can get information from here about the other SDB ..
https://www.aselsan.com.tr/en-us/press-room/Brochures/Unmanned-Systems/MINIATURE_BOMB_ENG.pdf

IDEF is a big and expensive failure then...

No country will make a purchase based on the weapons they see at a Defense fair. Defence deals take months to evaluate and negotiate.

Defence fairs are meant to inform countries about what Turkey can offer. You will reap the benefits of IDEF in the coming 1-2 years.

No country will make a purchase based on the weapons they see at a Defense fair. Defence deals take months to evaluate and negotiate.

Defence fairs are meant to inform countries about what Turkey can offer. You will reap the benefits of IDEF in the coming 1-2 years.

Not really. It is kinda like a show and major signings are preferred to be signed at IDEF.

I say S400 effect...

All in all not bad, but I was really disappointed about current status of Altay tank.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom