What's new

‘Ideology of hate’ consuming India, Gandhi’s great-grandson says

Goli goli hoti hai
Zaroorat nahi hai yaar. Tab baat alag thi. Tab pura British Empire laga hua tha Gandhi ke updesh ko implement karwane mein. Ab kaun sunta hai Gandhi ki baat? Ab kahan hai British propaganda machine?

Zaroorat nahi hai yaar. Tab baat alag thi. Tab pura British Empire laga hua tha Gandhi ke updesh ko implement karwane mein. Ab kaun sunta hai Gandhi ki baat? Ab kahan hai British propaganda machine?
we guess banda accha admi tha, bro

but usko bhot hi zyada, and unnecessarily.. ek pedestal pe chadha dia

Jinnah saab at least knew wtf he was doing, ye bhikari Gandhi nanga ghoom ra tha in protest, chewtya bsdka.. iski paen di pxdi bkl ki :sarcastic:

we guess banda accha admi tha, bro

but usko bhot hi zyada, and unnecessarily.. ek pedestal pe chadha dia

Jinnah saab at least knew wtf he was doing, ye bhikari Gandhi nanga ghoom ra tha in protest, chewtya bsdka.. iski paen di pxdi bkl ki :sarcastic:

For how many more years will this dude leech off his Great grand dad's legacy?

He can't carry the legacy. He doesn't have two sidekicks to fulfill the required support.

British pata ni but agent of chutyapa zaroor tha

He is summoning another Godse to take care of another Gandhi

He needs a Godse to kill THIS human Turd ?

Fh85MyBVEAEXZS6

why ?

He can't carry the legacy. He doesn't have two sidekicks to fulfill the required support.

Be careful what you wish for,

EE58551F-03DE-4FE7-BCC9-FE86A4BC0E53.jpeg

fjv13cguaaa7sfh-sixteen_nine.jpg

Last edited:
Me and I suspect many others would be OK if India just declared itself as Imperial Hindustan ruled by Emperor Narendra Modi I.

Why keep up the tiring pretense of diversity and whatnot when you guys secretly just want a Hindu empire? I mean you guys write pages upon pages of Hindu imperialist fanfic. Just do it.

Me and I suspect many others would be OK if India just declared itself as Imperial Hindustan ruled by Emperor Narendra Modi I.

Why keep up the tiring pretense of diversity and whatnot when you guys secretly just want a Hindu empire? I mean you guys write pages upon pages of Hindu imperialist fanfic. Just do it.

Why would we "secretly" want a Hindu empire ? WE can openly make a Hindu empire if we ever wanted to.

careful what you wish for,

EE58551F-03DE-4FE7-BCC9-FE86A4BC0E53.jpeg

fjv13cguaaa7sfh-sixteen_nine.jpg
lol

iski Colombian girlfriend hai koi, apparently

got any links/pics/info on ?

---
wait, checked.. some Veronique something

man's a billionaire, should quit politics, buy an island and chill away from the public glare.

lol

---

man's a billionaire, should quit politics, buy an island and chill away from the public glare.

Nah, as long as he is there in active politics, BJP chances remain strong.

There is nothing inspiring than pappu's speech to motivate Indians to go vote for BJP.

lol

---

He won't get married. We Indians love celibates.
Politics is very addictive. He doesn't need to work at all, but a lot of people will kill to have the job he has. Zero responsibility, zero accountability, you get to hang around with chatterboxes all day. Life to yeh jee rahay hain. Asli pappu toh hum hain.

This is what they want. Crazy Hindu women giving birth to more crazy Hindu fanatic babies. Scum of the earth breeding more hate, controlled by upper class Brahmins. India regressing even farther back into the middle ages with every passing day.

independence-hero.jpg

Why would we "secretly" want a Hindu empire ? WE can openly make a Hindu empire if we ever wanted to.

Bhikharee 4th worlders getting most of their remittance money from Muslim countries as begging proceeds (some from us too) and running their country with it.

And dreaming of building Hindu empires in the sky.....

Bhikharee 4th worlders getting most of their remittance money from Muslim countries as begging proceeds (some from us too) and running their country with it.

And dreaming of building Hindu empires in the sky.....

Pls go back to stitching underwear's. I will call you when I want mine washed.

He won't get married. We Indians love celibates.
Politics is very addictive. He doesn't need to work at all, but a lot of people will kill to have the job he has. Zero responsibility, zero accountability, you get to hang around with chatterboxes all day. Life to yeh jee rahay hain. Asli pappu toh hum hain.
sahi baat hai bhai : (

hum hain proletariat/cattle class.. entitled raheez dynastic bkl raul ghandy jaison ki aish hai

Back
Top Bottom