What's new

IDF-AF plans to replace old Hawks with upcoming David’s Sling

You want your nations security to be compromised for the sake of Indigenous developments?? And Inturn Blame the forces when something happens to the nation meanwhile...

Kargil was the shame. Even the latest technology cant do any thing when the army is sleeping.

28/11 was the shame. What were navy and coust gaurd doing??

Dont tell me that they did not see that coming.
Defense Procurement is Not as easy as you think it to be, Davids Sling and Iron Doom is perhaps the only Interceptor in the world Which Draws the path of The incoming missile and Intercept it.

For your kind information david sling is still under development and supposed to be operational by 2013 that too without all the capabilities (The ultimate aim is to adapt it to counter ballistic missiles and aircrafts). Only the stunner missile has been tested, not the complete system. Now, on the other hand, we have PAD and PDV with six successful tests and will be operationalized by 2012-13.

As far as tracing the trajectory, the max you can do is to predict the path and you cant be sure that the enemy projectile, especially if its a cruise missile, will follow it. Predicting the path of a ballistic missile is the easiest thing that you can do.

Kargil was the shame. Even the latest technology cant do any thing when the army is sleeping.

What latest tech India had during kargil? It is the same "sleeping army" which saved India.
Secondly, it's 26/11. U dont even know the date of the worst massacre ur country has faced and u blame Navy, army and coast guard!!

Mistakes are ought to happen...what matters the most is are they rectified. India was successful in preventing another massacre and successfully conducted many International events without any problem. And NO they are not sleeping. They are guarding like dogs even in -30 degrees.

Good, keep doing mistakes. next in the line is dirty bomb. no second chance. If we dont think in future and prepare indigenous capabilities, we are doomed with the kind of gov around our borders.

well im not expert but i have question can pakistan able to intercept brahmos.

i forgt to mention before hitting the target, can pakistan intercept it

I really Pity People Like you, And To make you understand how the army Kept your houses from not being a part of the battle is a Distant Topic for you to understand.... Sleeping in kargil, My Foot... How dare you say this.. Live a Soldiers Life right in the Line of fire, and Let me see how often do you get sleep or get to Sleep... Go live in your Comfort Zone and Blame your Military for they just did one sin, They Never let the Enemy have an arm on you...

^^^^ YOU are just jealous , coz you are not getting advanced military equipments from US ...as we are getting ........

you have P-3 Orions.... We will be having P-8I Posideons... We were offered F-16 Vipers, while u guys have crap a/b blocks... We are Getting Glober Masters while u guys still have 30 year old Ac-130's

I hope they do not sell anything to India.... India is milking Israel

Who we ? we pay for the milk just ask do you pay for the milk you drain from US they are just showing you milk to keep you in line. Once they got use of what they need from you they will just put a pause for support and then what ? :suicide2:

I really Pity People Like you, And To make you understand how the army Kept your houses from not being a part of the battle is a Distant Topic for you to understand.... Sleeping in kargil, My Foot... How dare you say this.. Live a Soldiers Life right in the Line of fire, and Let me see how often do you get sleep or get to Sleep... Go live in your Comfort Zone and Blame your Military for they just did one sin, They Never let the Enemy have an arm on you...

Dude, take it easy, I am not here to hurt anyone. I am not against the foot soldiers who stand and guard our border. What i am against is the peple like G deepak kapoor in the army, airofrce.

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

By the way, David Sling's missile can be incorporated into SPYDER air defence system (which India already bought), greatly increasing its range.

http://www.rafael.co.il/marketing/SIP_STORAGE/FILES/0/990.pdf

First make the thing operational by 2013.

I will explain. The AWACS India has got from Israel, The Phalcons are the state of the art technology.
India is a joint producer of PAK FA
India has Brahmos that is a JV with Russia
India is in a JV for Barak 8 missiles
India will purchase 126 top notch aircrafts from Europe with complete ToT and an offer to join Euro fighter program if selected by India
India has purchased C17 globe master from US.
India is in a JV with French company for a JV in producing the engine core
India has access to AESA radars from France, Russia, Israel and US

India can buy any technology it wants including F16 block 60 if it wanted to. And someone here says India is jealous that it can't get its hands on technology.

you forget to mention is!

US want some one - > China in South Asia!

add this one as well otherwise half population of your country not even capable to earn 1$ in a week!

hope u get it!

about whom u r talking so called "Top Notch" half of the world already bought so called top notch military hardware many years before you"

LOL @ ur statement!

Back
Top Bottom