What's new

If Arabs can be unified into one country, Where will their capital city?

a Hadith goes that says "A muslim sould be optimist (khush guman)"

Makkah or Medina can be the capital cities. One good arab country where people could travel freely with a good highway system, and residents should be able to work, live, educate, travel etc and do all other activities in any place in the country.

we need to be united. Not only Arabs, the whole muslim world. . . May be under one country is not possible. . We have to creat a union. . It is must. . Otherwise there is no chance for muslims to stand against new world order :(

we need to be united. Not only Arabs, the whole muslim world. . . May be under one country is not possible. . We have to creat a union. . It is must. . Otherwise there is no chance for muslims to stand against new world order :(

Join the new world order, why stand apart.

I guess you are too late some people already thought this and made OIC.

I think the Capital should be New Delhi- but of course we have to conquer it- Again :devil:

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

Makkah or Medina can be the capital cities. One good arab country where people could travel freely with a good highway system, and residents should be able to work, live, educate, travel etc and do all other activities in any place in the country.

Non- Muslims are not allowed to travel to Makkah or Madinah- So its not feasible-

I think the Capital should be New Delhi- but of course we have to conquer it- Again :devil:

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

Non- Muslims are not allowed to travel to Makkah or Madinah- So its not feasible-

Don't waste your time thinking about the impossible. The thread is about "If Arabs can be unified into one country, Where will their capital city". Which is about ARABS uniting. Not about Pakistanis uniting.
Abbotabad is surely a good candidate for capital city. The Arabs seem to love it already.

Back
Top Bottom