What's new

If China were sued over the pandemic, the US should be over Iraq

You are so naive! Live animal market exist for thousand of years and never it start a epidemic so infectious. If somebody Intend to destroy u, it will start no matter what hygenie or matter u practice!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/orinoc...ames-delegation-spread-covid-19-in-wuhan/amp/

Tell me why US until now has not release any information about M.benassi? Did she infected by covid-19 or not? If infected, when? Why US never respond to this allegation?
you're totally ignoring the fact that there are a lot more people and transportation in today's world than there were in ancient times when these markets became a cultural tradition.

No amount of damage control is ever going to make up for the fact that you people caused this. Your disgusting cultural practices are the direct cause of this mess, and worse yet I don't think you'll change either. Then again I don't think chinese value human lives in the first place. Everyone will look at you with disgust and contempt from now on.

Why sue? Who dare to sue China? Why should China care? Does the US care what the world thinks when it attacks Iraq?

11092019002.jpg

you're totally ignoring the fact that there are a lot more people and transportation in today's world than there were in ancient times when these markets became a cultural tradition.
Transport only hasten the spread of infection. Are we talking about source of virus since it has been long debug it start from Wuhan live seafood market? And all the BS about spreading from non existent wild animals jumpt start to human from China.

No amount of damage control is ever going to make up for the fact that you people caused this. Your disgusting cultural practices are the direct cause of this mess, and worse yet I don't think you'll change either. Then again I don't think chinese value human lives in the first place. Everyone will look at you with disgust and contempt from now on.
Really? The one really got look down on and disgust are the uneducated and simple mind idiots like easily duped by slandering media.

https://observers.france24.com/en/2...-dogs-snakes-rats-bats-wuhan-market-indonesia

No wonder China need to censor media. Becos cheap media can easily stroke emotion with just a few cheap report to fool low IQ people like you who easily believe hearsay.

Transport only hasten the spread of infection. Are we talking about source of virus since it has been long debug it start from Wuhan live seafood market? And all the BS about spreading from non existent wild animals jumpt start to human from China.

Really? The one really got look down on and disgust are the uneducated and simple mind idiots like easily duped by slandering media.

https://observers.france24.com/en/2...-dogs-snakes-rats-bats-wuhan-market-indonesia

No wonder China need to censor media. Becos cheap media can easily stroke emotion with just a few cheap report to fool low IQ people like you who easily believe hearsay.

please don't use your lack in education in scientific schooling as an excuse to hate the west so publicly on forums like these.
i know you're just trying to protect the honor of your country, but what you're doing is just plain dumb to anyone with a higher intelligence and education level than yourself.

if you want me to explain this in bigger detail to you, then you gotta ask for that, since we can only talk in public on this forum under pseudonyms (nicknames).

please don't use your lack in education in scientific schooling as an excuse to hate the west so publicly on forums like these.
i know you're just trying to protect the honor of your country, but what you're doing is just plain dumb to anyone with a higher intelligence and education level than yourself.

if you want me to explain this in bigger detail to you, then you gotta ask for that, since we can only talk in public on this forum under pseudonyms (nicknames).
I have back my words with report and facts while all the while u are just plainly trying to play the blame game tactics. Has my report claim other else's of random wild animals sold there or origin from these sources?

In fact one of the most common virus spread from poultry to human is from chicken. Shall we suggest human not to eat chicken or killed off all chicken?

I have back my words with report and facts while all the while u are just plainly trying to play the blame game tactics. Has my report claim other else's of random wild animals sold there or origin from these sources?

In fact one of the most common virus spread from poultry to human is from chicken. Shall we suggest human not to eat chicken or killed off all chicken?
dear accountholder Beast, you mis-interpret (mis-understand is maybe a better word) what i'm trying to achieve here, and how i do that.
i do not play the blame game.
i see scientific reports in detailed English specialized news papers pop up, remember the conclusions i read in those news articles, and then issue recommendations that i base on *all* the news that i read (which is a lot, each and every week, for the past 20 years or so of my life (longer in fact)), to the people here. You counter that with under-informed nationalism, and we end up in a verbal fight over it sometimes. So far, you have not broken any boundaries that i consider sacred, in such fights.

and if fresh/live-animal to human markets are a possible source of the massive spread of this horrible virus that airtravel and hotel holidays have caused in the end, has (as i have read) a high chance of being a major factor in preventing FUTURE mutations of the flu virus (corona is a mutation of the flu, most likely caused by natural causes, as far as i've been able to decipher from the massive amount of news that is put into the world each week),
then i'm the kind of guy that simply asks large countries like China to learn from small countries "far away" (airtravel, hotels!) in how to avoid such massive suffering, job-losses, stress that affects entire populations world-wide, etc, in how to PREVENT future, NEW, mutations of the same flu virus that has been an evil brother to all of humanity for hundreds if not thousands of years.

i hope you understand that not everything in life is a competition or an attack on other people's cultures, now.
bye for now. please think about this for at least a day, if you can.

Which country are you living in?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom