What's new

If higher castes are meritorious, why is the country in a mess?

No, my friend. It's India. Please accept it.

India the Worst Country to Be a Woman - NYTimes.com

The Best and Worst Places for Women

India:# 141

Pakistan:# 158

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/09/20/best-and-worst-countries-for-women-the-full-list.html

We are not much different from one another.

Its better if you accept it, not run away from the truth

Thats what I also have to say..Don't run away from the truth

Abandoned, Aborted, or Left for Dead: These Are the Vanishing Girls of Pakistan - Habiba Nosheen & Hilke Schellmann - The Atlantic

The Great Grandfather got reservation (bcoz he couldn't compete)
The Grandfather got reservation (bcoz he couldn't compete)
The Father got reservation (bcoz he couldn't compete)
The Son got reservation (bcoz he couldn't compete)

..So is it that the people asking for reservation can't compete with others come what may?

Hindu India has female Gods but still is the worst country to live in for woman, and named rape capital of the world, on top of that millions of minute born children are buried alive because of their gender in India.... India is in a whole lot of mess with caste and gender discrimination.

I wish the best for India to resolve these issues, so we can see a modern, progressive India.

Manusmruti and Holy Quran both say women have less brains and should be beaten and they should serve the men.

Manusmruti and Holy Quran both say women have less brains and should be beaten and serve the men.

Quran says women should be treated with respect and at your mothers feet their is paradise

You are a hypocrite, what do u mean in the hands of upper castes?? leave past take 65 years u think politicians think of caste they sell their soul for money and u want this blame to be born by the whole caste?? generalization par reasoning.

Most of the top politicians and beurocrats and businessmen and policymakers in states and center in last 60 years have been from upper castes and local dominant land owning castes (which sometimes got themselves included in OBC using their clout inspite of being dominant ruling caste) (large number of prime ministers and central ministers Brahmins) . Before that except for a few thousand British officers, most civil servants were forward castes (including forward caste Muslims), before that they were serving Muslim rulers too (many even converting to Islam to gain favors). And before that power and education was legally restricted to upper castes. So why is India still in such a mess?

Quran says women should be treated with respect and at your mothers feet their is paradise

I think he confused Hindu teaching for the Quran. You know, the part where Hindus are supposed to burn widows and bury baby girls.

I think he confused Hindu teaching for the Quran. You know, the part where Hindus are supposed to burn widows and bury baby girls.

I was just quoting authentic religious scriptures of both religions including the word of god, sorry if that hurt your feelings.:undecided:

its quran that tells terrorists to burns people for burning a mere paper

I was just quoting authentic religious scriptures of both religions including the word of god, sorry if that hurt your feelings.:undecided:

Really? care to cite the source?
I mean you were being so genuine that you would have no problem citing it.

its quran that tells terrorists to burns people for burning a mere paper

Again, care to cite the source?
Hindus like to make stuff up and then insist it's part of the religion, they do it for their own and other religions as well.

What a retarded argument. Firstly 22% is for SC/ST's and 27% is for OBC. So 50% left for the rest of the people, which is available to any one with merit(even SC/ST and OBCs. Is this writer saying that no SC/ST and OBC makes it through on the basis of merit?

I give up on this country man, with people like these we are doomed.
Take up Australian citizenship like shashan did.......I'll apply for pakistan citizenship its better to leave this retard country called India.....:D

Guys, no one is claiming SC/ST are meritorious. I agree all those 22 % are meritless, mentally challenged, morally corrupt, worthless subhuman creatures. No arguments about that. The question here is, if the rest holy 78% are so meritorious and honest, why is India still in such a mess?

Take up Australian citizenship like shashan did.......I'll apply for pakistan citizenship its better to leave this retard country called India.....:D

After being targeted by racist Australians just for being born a certain way I think he will have more of an appreciation of it is like to be socially disadvantaged.

Here is a classic situation.

you are a indian citizen , india is a retarded country.
you become pakistani (insharam) , india will be a sane country..
then will you come back to india and make it retarded again?

Back
Top Bottom