What's new

If I was President / PM of Pakistan

I can estimate your age and intelactual caliber hence you are excused.
Below I post picture of some ideals candidates you may like to vote for.
local-18a0fd0c559d1b8f5c9370f0fb52df51.jpg

Appologies in advance for lack of identification.

Islam as a uniting factor can only stand temporary during times of crisis but on the long term its always an identity associated with pride which prevails.

Your estimates are as wrong as your list and after posting a crappy list now you are posting crappy images. Please dont troll on a thread which you have created yourself.

25 or so rules, and not one related to widening the tax base, or ensuring the strict implementation of income tax collection?

I'd perhaps go for that as a first rule of implementation with total force and vigour. That serves to finance other measures you propose.

I believe we're missing out in the region of $10billion annually in tax revenue due to our lax laws.

That $10billion would go a long way to funding education and other public services.

the very basic fact of creation of Pakistan was the religion itself,then which political party want to separate the ideology from its governance

If i get a chance to rule Pakistan, my first step would be to authorize the construction of dams/water reservoirs.

You have "merit" to become President of Islamic Republic of Pakistan as without equitable and judicious distribution of irrigation water, you want to build new dams.What a hypocrisy!!

First of all you should have said: you would ensure implementation of "Water Accord - 1991" in letter and spirit, release of 10MAF water downstream Kotri as envisaged in Accord would would be released to save Indus delta and save 2.7 million Pakistani Muslims (Sindhis) living between Kotri and Arabian Sea Areas who are dying in thirst and hunger as might-Punjab after passing 19 years, is not allowing to implement Water Accord and not allowing 10MAF water downstream Kotri.

First of all, give right share of water to all and then if water is available, construct dam with consensus of all. Now Bhasha dam is under construction but might-Punjab wants to suck the blood of Sindhis till last drop, therefore, they are making hue and cry to build notorious Kalabagh dam. Despite three out of four Provincial Assemblies have passed about 10 resolution against KBD in Punjab.

It is quite clear that Kalabagh dam was not flood control project as said by Fatehullah Gandapur, ex-IRSA chairman (19933-1998) in an interview with Daily Times (Aug 12, 2010). Our Prime Minister Gillani, Governor Punjab Salman Taseer, Chaudhry Shujat, PML-Q (King's Party) all belonging to Punjab are misleading the nation of flood water.Very sorry!

They should tell us why super floods are coming in USA, Europe and Asia despite having dams?

How a dam KBD with capacity of 6.1MAF would have store flood water 100MAF despite dams are filled in Pakistan BEFORE monsoon.

For the God sake stop telling people lies.

You have "merit" to become President of Islamic Republic of Pakistan as without equitable and judicious distribution of irrigation water, you want to build new dams.What a hypocrisy!!

First of all you should have said: you would ensure implementation of "Water Accord - 1991" in letter and spirit, release of 10MAF water downstream Kotri as envisaged in Accord would would be released to save Indus delta and save 2.7 million Pakistani Muslims (Sindhis) living between Kotri and Arabian Sea Areas who are dying in thirst and hunger as might-Punjab after passing 19 years, is not allowing to implement Water Accord and not allowing 10MAF water downstream Kotri.

First of all, give right share of water to all and then if water is available, construct dam with consensus of all. Now Bhasha dam is under construction but might-Punjab wants to suck the blood of Sindhis till last drop, therefore, they are making hue and cry to build notorious Kalabagh dam. Despite three out of four Provincial Assemblies have passed about 10 resolution against KBD in Punjab.

It is quite clear that Kalabagh dam was not flood control project as said by Fatehullah Gandapur, ex-IRSA chairman (19933-1998) in an interview with Daily Times (Aug 12, 2010). Our Prime Minister Gillani, Governor Punjab Salman Taseer, Chaudhry Shujat, PML-Q (King's Party) all belonging to Punjab are misleading the nation of flood water.Very sorry!

They should tell us why super floods are coming in USA, Europe and Asia despite having dams?

How a dam KBD with capacity of 6.1MAF would have store flood water 100MAF despite dams are filled in Pakistan BEFORE monsoon.

For the God sake stop telling people lies.

You need to get a hold of yourself first!!!
I didn't not specify anything about depriving any province of it's rights, Pakistan has a 30 days water storage capacity where as some countries like Egypt can reserve it for 600 days. i am of the view to enhance Pakistan's capacity to reserve water & for that a well-planned national strategy is a requisite which embodies two significant elements; Water development & Water management
But most important of all i didn't discuss any of that, so you might wanna curb your enthusiasm while referring to my post.
An inspiration to do some thing for a country is immune to regionalism or divide between ethnicities, it's shame you don't see beyond Sindhism. Anyways i don't intend to be part of this WE-WE-YOU-YOU debate so please look for some one else to vent your spleen on. GOOD DAY!!!

When the nations thinks as a single spirit they dont judge by why is good for Punjab vs Sindh of vice versa but good for the country as a whole. Based on ground realities and water availablities, agriculture can be transformed anywhere with resources and if we think as a nation, the Sinhdi or Punjabi farmer loss can be easily compensated by relocating their farms to better suited place, relaxed financing and subsidies. The aim is to boost nation agriculture output as a whole and not that of one provience at behest of others. Unfortunately these ideals can only take ground when agriculture is taken serious as nations food baskest, bread and butter but not some wadera / sardar personal propety.

I pity the thinking of some members here. We have made nuclear weapons and nuclear energy but cannot rise out of 4000 year old fedual mentality. Pity the nation!

the very basic fact of creation of Pakistan was the religion itself,then which political party want to separate the ideology from its governance

Pakistan was a country made for Muslim not an emirate or wahabistan which forced medival era laws. The so called Sharia alll these mullahs chant about is actually medival Greek laws which took foothold among arabs during the dark ages. There is nothing Islamist about them!

If it was a child's play all of you would have been PM and president so i would say wake up.

and dont waste bandwidth first reform yourselves that would be best thing for Pakistan

I would declare the state of emergency in the country and then propose to Kashmala Tariq on national TV.:smitten:

You don’t have to be a president/pm to make a difference!

I would declare the state of emergency in the country and then propose to Kashmala Tariq on national TV.:smitten:

Pakistan is your jageer and bewaqoof awam will join hands in rejoicing this national assembly love couple and send them to honey moon with some tax payer funds.

List of task you have mentioned, similar as previous dreamfull promises made by politicians in front of public during election compaign, which never to be fullfil as dreams never comes true. :no::undecided:
It's look a like another 'Charter of democarcy, recently.:azn:

By the way as "Oscar Wilde" says: “Democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people for the people.”:mod:

“The man act as President or PM ( and now Party Chief empowerd after 18th amnedment), is as proverbial bull in the china shop,” particularly in Pakistan.:azn:

Anyway don't be disappointed, Keep try to get the chance I wish you all the best :tup:

Say NO to Kalabagh dam and YES to Pakistan.

- Building KBD is an effort to weaken Pakistan as 3 out of 4 Provincial Assemblies have already passed about 10 resolutions against construction of KBD in Punjab.

- Punjab is trying to prove, people of three out of four provinces are enemies of Pakistan and also themselves. This is highly objectionable effort on part of Punjab.

- In the past Punjab played the same game and compelled "majority" (56% population) to get independence from "minority" - East Pakistan (now Bangladesh).

Punjab must learn lesson from the history and stop treating rest three provinces as their "colonies".

heheheh good.

You can also declare all you assets and we can use that for holding CWGs and will do have the same fate heheheheh

Say NO to Kalabagh dam and YES to Pakistan.

- Building KBD is an effort to weaken Pakistan as 3 out of 4 Provincial Assemblies have already passed about 10 resolutions against construction of KBD in Punjab.
As a nation our sole intention should be to raise the over all output. If KBD is going to cause adverse affect somewhere these people can be compensated with cultivation land somewhere else. Similarly dams will be designed with least enviromental impact and maximum gain. The moron passing the resolution are barely matric who cant do basic maths.

- Punjab is trying to prove, people of three out of four provinces are enemies of Pakistan and also themselves. This is highly objectionable effort on part of Punjab.
When?? Where?? How

- In the past Punjab played the same game and compelled "majority" (56% population) to get independence from "minority" - East Pakistan (now Bangladesh).

Bangladesh was our own negligence, weakness and foolishness. And none of the sole culprit of East-Pakistan episode was a Punjabi (Bhutto, Yahya & Mujeeb)

Punjab must learn lesson from the history and stop treating rest three provinces as their "colonies".

seriously???

==========
Your blind anti-punjab opinions gives a hint of MQM troll. Looks like they have opened an e-propaganda wing and you are their employee of the year!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom