What's new

If India and Pakistan Went to War: 5 Weapons Pakistan Should Fear

Status
Not open for further replies.
best weapons of India against pakistan is jihadist........they are blowing avery thing inside pakistani......i hope india funds intensively to these jihadists and help them to force sharia law over pakistan.
that will be awesome:astagh: :guns:

best weapons of India against pakistan is jihadist........they are blowing avery thing inside pakistani......i hope india funds intensively to these jihadists and help them to force sharia law over pakistan.
that will be awesome:astagh: :guns:

what should pak fear for...

first,

i guess indian economy, which is 10 times that of pak's.. wars are not fought just with weapons, economy has be there to sustain that war

second,

lack of geographic dept. 80% of pak lives just on the other side of the international border.

Simply Pak will fear India NAvy the most

w

well then good luck cause you will need it more than ever before and the situation in land of the pure right now isnt too great but still good luck ;)
Thanks for the good luck ...you may not like the situation in Pakistan because in Hindu-Stan rivers of milk and honey are flowing and everyone sleep on beds of roses ...!

Land of Pure... ..... Guys please excuse, we were dumping our shit in Indus for very long... dont use it ..... else you will get brain fever.... better go for desalination.....
Dumping shit in Indus ....of course ....I know majority of you don't have the luxury of toilet at home ...!

Right from the time of Alexander the Great, you and your forefathers have been getting a whipping. Care to explain that ? :D
Care to explain who cut Hindustan into two in 1947 :pakistan:?

Last edited:
My Pakistani brothers.
Y'all just chill in Pakistan and watch India media for some comedy. *While Eating Popcorn*

Trust me India is jokes.. Theyill end up blowing there own cities up with there nukes.

LOL

If attacking from back is not a brave thing,my dear friend the thing that you did against USSR or even the one that you are currently doin in Kashmir is no different..
Don't come back cryin oh that is different this is different blah blah heard enuf of ur reasons..

Its good in a way for us that you are still clinging on to our state of J&K...you keep dreaming about it and we will dream about a better future...
Jammu & Kashmir is not Indian state, its pakistani state illigaly occupied by India, by brute force, its why India have 1 milllion soliders there for years now. India knows once it pulls out army this state will go out of Indian hands. Also Kashmiri wants independence from Indian occupation, its why they never celebrate Indian independence day 15 august.

You guys attacked Pakistan when it was in mid of the civil war, not difficuult to win a war then. I am sure it will be pressure on pakistani goverment to do same if Indo-Sino war breaks out or independence movement in indian states takes speed . Who knows whats happends after 10 or 20 years.

Y'all just chill in Pakistan and watch India media for some comedy. *While Eating Popcorn*
Trust me India is jokes.. Theyill end up blowing there own cities up with there nukes.

Mocking a space power's missile technology- typical Pakistani...

agni_v_ap_c.jpg

Jammu & Kashmir is not Indian state, its pakistani state illigaly occupied by India, by brute force,.

Since UNO is of no avail, what else can Pakistan do?
Wrestle away Kashmir, which it can not?
Six decades and still counting...
"K" word is very central and pivotal to Pakistan, but what has Pakistan as a nation, achieved with such policy - Other than, shattered economy and over dependence on Foreign funds?

Minus the "K" policy, Pakistan would have been better placed, as it is exhausting all its resources on this theme...

DAT SLIDE DOE! ahahaha

Lel. p.s I am actually by born Brazilian not a Pakistani but I have great Pakistani friends and I am ready to defend Pak or fight back with India if it were to talk shit about Pakistan.

:pakistan::pakistan:

Shut up false flag .Brasilian defending Pakistan :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom