If India and Pakistan Went to War: 5 Weapons Pakistan Should Fear

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were ruled for 1000 years still talking lol

Qs. Your Name ?
Ans : My Name is NOT xxx lol

Qs. Tell me whts Centimeter ?
Ans. : well.. did u know abt Light Year..lol

Congrats you Just qualified fr Elite Membership !

Caution : Dont Read Your Wet Imaginations Might be Broken : Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia History_of_India

Last edited:
You were ruled for 1000 years still talking lol
well even ifwe were ruled for a 1000 years acording to pakistani dramers still we are free and progressing but look at the nation of so called "rulers of hindus for 1000 years" :haha:

u know what i mean.jpg

Yes progressing and rising in number off rape. and more than 4000000 still live under poverty line
he he he he waise suna hai pakistan me dhoodh aur shehed k8i nehre beh rahi hain kyon :azn: ....:haha::omghaha:

Yes progressing and rising in number off rape. and more than 4000000 still live under poverty line

Very Neat Observation. Zarwan mia... Jab apne ghar sheeshe k ho..dusre p patthar nahi fekte....

Haa hum me bhi kuxh kamiya hai...tabhi to hamara PM khulkar 150 mulko k samne Rape aur Toilet ki kami khulkar bolta h....

Kamiya apke mulk m bhi hai...Lekin hum apni kamiya..apne mulk me dhunddhte h.... BAHAR Nahi..

Kash apko... Kalam... Bhabha... Isro... Sarbhai... Sun Pharma... TATA... Kalpana .... Fast Breeder...Cryo... k bare me bhi pata hota...Kash apko pata hota ki Gujrat k kuch Villages full wifi hai...

Kash aap ye bhi jaante ki aapke desh k sabse zyada Heart/Kidney Patients Bharat m hi ate h.... Forum m aap kitna b bol le... ye mulk k dushman... sab bharat hi chale ate h... unhe rape aur toilets nahi.... Allah se badhkar Indian Doctors Dikhte h....

Pakistan Zindabad...

Last edited:
I think Atmi dhamakay/Parmanu bumb should be in the list :lol:

Pakistan won't go to war with India on a large scale. It wants to focus on economy than to have big expenditure on military as in the past. Economy is what helps military grow.

So Pakistan is in a role of deterence. It consists of nukes and good loads of air jets. It knows India can't just send 200 mk30 to Pakistan as India has many borders to defend. Whereas for Pakistan, it need not worry about China, Afghanistan or Iran.

I don't think both countries will go for full scale war. Because both have lots of nukes and we are both stranded with lots of other difficulties. If both countries go for a full scale war then there will be no India and Pakistan in the world map. Both countries will perish.

You have nothing to bring on table except religion isn't it??Value yours but don't demean other faiths.If that is what is being taught to you yeah good teaching in madrassa...If your so called Pakistanis will fight till their death then you gotta read history son how many surrendered at knee in Bangladesh to our so called inferior army...:cheesy: Did they switch off the religion button then?:hitwall::devil::partay:
Now don't come cryin back with someother reason for it...
Don't embarrass yourself more...

@Topic Dont think India and Pakistan will go to war atleast not in this generation...We both have much better things to do than f*&$ing war..
--------------------------------
1971 war was a coward act from Indian side to attack Pakistan in mid of the civil war. I wonder if Pakistani leaders later regretted why they didntattack India in 1962 when Sino-Indo war broke out. China had a solid grip arround Indias neck and the stage was set for Pakistan for decisive battle, make India surrender and free Jammu & Kashmir from Indian occupation.

Its petty from your side to be proud of this victory, attacking Pakistan from the back. Be brave attack Pakistan from the front next time, in peace time.....

Even no one wants a war to take place between us, the eventuality can not be ruled out completely if state or not-state actors from Pakistan triggers another Mumbai like attacks..the patience of people of India might run out and pressurize the government to take the strongest action what may come!

So yes, there is a possibility of WAR between Indian and Pakistan, therefore I find this article worth reading for all defense lovers!

If some one defends Pakistan that does not automatically mean he is a Pakistani. I am not a Pakistani or an Indian. I am just a Muslim and I tried to be open with my views and did say that my Prayers go to both sides. I do not understand why you are acting up? Why are you bringing up Madrassas in Pakistan when I did not point at your religion or criticized Hinduism?

Do they teach rape in your temples as well? I see. They taught you well. #1 in the world.
--
Thanks for views..
only one requet dont mix relgion and war ..
if you tell me 1kg C4 -RDX still looks smaller to prayers and it may save person life but cant win war...
if you want to win war you have to kill not get killed ...

--------------------------------
1971 war was a coward act from Indian side to attack Pakistan in mid of the civil war. I wonder if Pakistani leaders later regretted why they didntattack India in 1962 when Sino-Indo war broke out. China had a solid grip arround Indias neck and the stage was set for Pakistan for decisive battle, make India surrender and free Jammu & Kashmir from Indian occupation.

Its petty from your side to be proud of this victory, attacking Pakistan from the back. Be brave attack Pakistan from the front next time, in peace time.....
---
I wonder if Pakistani leaders later regretted why they didntattack India in 1962 when Sino-Indo war broke out. China had a solid grip arround Indias neck and the stage was set for Pakistan for decisive battle, make India surrender and free Jammu & Kashmir from Indian occupation.

--
Did china hleped you in 65 ...:blah:
Did china hleped you in 71 ...:blah:
Did china hleped you in 99 ...:blah:
--
but what they did... :feminist::hitwall:

---
what theya re doing...
images

--

Despite problems we are far better than you
--