What's new

if other countries hate america

GameSparta500

New Recruit

Reaction score
why hasn't any country tried to invade the united states then..

if all these countries and people are getting sick of US foreign policy, why hasn't there ever been any type of invasion against the united states......? if you hate us, why haven't you attacked us

just wondering?

if all these countries and people are getting sick of US foreign policy, why hasn't there ever been any type of invasion against the united states......? if you hate us, why haven't you attacked us

just wondering?

dont worry it will happen at a time of our choosing. didnt you learn anything from osama, lots of people hate american govt. I say govt because america has no real democracy all politicos

say “I love Israel.”

Even though everyone in US politics makes such an assertion, nobody really means it, what the politicians really mean, however, is that “I want American Jews to think I love Israel enough to vote for me and give me money,” he says.

can it be, because its really stupid to invade a superpower that could most likely reign hell to every other country in the world

dont worry it will happen at a time of our choosing. didnt you learn anything from osama, lots of people hate american govt. I say govt because america has no real democracy all politicos

say “I love Israel.”

Even though everyone in US politics makes such an assertion, nobody really means it, what the politicians really mean, however, is that “I want American Jews to think I love Israel enough to vote for me and give me money,” he says.
Hold your breath. It will happen soon enough.

can it be, because its really stupid to invade a superpower that could most likely reign hell to every other country in the world

so why ask. Russia and china can do the same to you. Thank god we are moving towards a multipolar world where protection will be afforded from a bully

The last time there was a multipolar world was during the cold war when people lived in fear of a nuclear holocaust.
Do we want those days to return.

Then we'd all be the same, wont we?Killing all those innocent human being just for some barrels of oil and revenge.
Nah, i'd rather not.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

The last time there was a multipolar world was during the cold war when people lived in fear of a nuclear holocaust.
Do we want those days to return.

Russia didn't do any "Operation Mangoose" or "Bay of Pigs".Niether did Russia deploy missiles in the neighboring countries of USA in 1958.

Then we'd all be the same, wont we?Killing all those innocent human being just for some barrels of oil and revenge.
Nah, i'd rather not.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Russia didn't do any "Operation Mangoose" or "Bay of Pigs".Niether did Russia deploy missiles in the neighboring countries of USA in 1958.
Eh? Ever heard of the Cuban missile crisis?

I am sure that soviets thought they were incvincible as well and look at it noww in the bin. That where america will be soon enough

oh btw why dont you invade iran get your drone back lol, after all obama has asked for it and iranians told him where to go. On that note why have you been huffing and puffing for 30 years and not invaded them could it be with all your weapons you are cowards? lol

just wondering?
Why don't you take out Cuba then? What are you waiting for?..... A small island off your coast......

just wondering?

The truth is people are HYPOCRITES........The very people who hate USA in the third world countries will immigrate to USA without thinking twice if USA opened her borders

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom