What's new

If the US defaults on its debts on August 2

And then Japan was next to benefit the down U.S. economy.

I believe this will happen:

All of this hooplah will get sorted out right on the day of reckoning which is August 2. It is just both sides are putting maximum pressure on each other to get their plan accepted before August 2.

However, a compromise from both sides will be surely reached in the interest of the nation.

No need to fall for the hype.

I hope the U.S. defaults. Remember what happened during the Great Depression? It was beautiful. The world knew peace and the other economies grew strong. Nazi Germany was the first to grow strong and benefited the down U.S. economy. Good times.

Both of your Flag are American and you expecting your own country to default. Isn't this bad ??

45, college educated. You live in the US, what is the name of your local separatist group? What are they planning to call the section they carve from the US? Where do you live, I want to check the news about the food-riots there. You grow up, this is not Pakistan.

I await your reply. You seem to think I am wrong about there not being anarchy in the streets...show me a few examples.

I don't belong to any separatist organization. And putting words in my mouth isn't making the case for your college education any stronger. I live and work in the US. I need the economy here to be strong, so that there will always be jobs and opportunities. Not only do the American citizens rely on a strong economy, but also largely the business world. If the nation keeps borrowing money while piling on debt without paying any back nor reducing expenditures, obviously it will become a slave nation working for a false sense of security to it's debtors. Although people like you will still be able to buy their weekly Mcdonalds meal while struggling to pay their mortgages, the world will laugh at us. I'm sure you're familiar with Microsoft Excel being college educated and all. Plug in some data in a chart, and see that August second is just a prediction for a day that is inevitable.

It's because the Tea party and other Conservative house members don't really care about important comittee assignments. They don't put any value on fundraising help.

So ... I just learned from my father , a subtle warning was issued to put fuels in the cars -

So.... I guess that means some fuel stations or gas will be not sold due to predicted price rise in USA ?

Armageddon on the way yet

We already did some shopping to last for month just in case Politicians f it up

American public love to go into panic mode..its their hobby...they dont need a realistic reason to do that.

This is not the 1st time this is happening in the US.. There were worse situations in Clinton's time when the govt was shut down

So should I go fill my car with gas , or should I stay in my bunker , of pillows and eat my rice and tuna can for next 2-3 weeks untill it all gets settled I was thinking of putting wood planks on the window to prevent raging angry folks form coming in searching for food like in the zombie games

There is np for Oil/GAS here other then fact yes the prices were low for a month or so but went back up again... for the ones that don't know the US has already came up with a back plan with Canada and not just now but it has been in works for several years CANADA has found alot of oil in its sand in a few years US and CANADA will have enough oil then any of the arab states or any other nation in the world ... read up on it on line and you all will see your answers :usflag:

So if US owes 13,000,000,000,000 dollars and we owe 65,000,000,000

So that means we are better country then US financially speaking will we be giving aid to US

Why can't we have debt ceiling of 13 trillion dollars

What if a loaf of bread would cost 100$ would that be a sign to panic

No, just go to your local food kitchen and/or plant a garden. Panic solves nothing.

Even during the great depression there weren't many cases of out and out starving, I wouldn't worry about it too much as long as you have people you can work with.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom