What's new

If there were Rafales, results would have been different. Now the new air chief is crying.

AMRAAM

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I just came across this video and was speechless after hearing about Rafales and 27th Feb Saga from the mouth of the new IAF chief. Within seconds, he proved the SU-30s to be worthless without any shame.

Will anyone call them a professional force? If PAF manage to acquire BVRs of longer range than Meteors, will they repeat the SU-30 story with Rafales too? Will they say "Agr F-35 hota"...

I bet you guys, had they known about the capability of PAF or AMRAAMs, they wouldn't have dared on 26th Feb at first place.

A bad workman blames his tools. Results will be the same because the pilots are the same lol

I have to agree

Sword fish Radar
Netra & Phalcon Awacs
270 su30mki and another 100+ mig29 /mirage2000

AND GUESS WHAT ………. They where no where to be seen

in the end it took a VETERAN pilot in an ancient $1 million pound mig21 to chase a F16 and the intruding fighters who made their point lound and clear

You come into PAK air space and bomb our trees …… We will come into yours and repay in kind

so relunctant salute to you guys BECAUSE we Indians have far more money and slightly better equipment on paper
but just like in the streets you need heart and guts too

in the end it took a VETERAN pilot in an ancient $1 million pound mig21 to chase a F16 and the intruding fighters who made their point lound and clear
WOW!!!
upload_2020-5-27_19-44-43.jpeg

We are so SCARED, please try again!!

I have to agree

Sword fish Radar
Netra & Phalcon Awacs
270 su30mki and another 100+ mig29 /mirage2000

AND GUESS WHAT ………. They where no where to be seen

You come into PAK air space and bomb our trees …… We will come into yours and repay in kind

so relunctant salute to you guys BECAUSE we Indians have far more money and slightly better equipment on paper
but just like in the streets you need heart and guts too

To be honest, the Indians always knew how Pakistan would respond but luckily for Pakistan, Indian hubris means that they think Pakistan is simply bluffing. This indian mentality has greatly benefited Pakistan. Musharraf in 2002 laid out how Pakistan would respond if India dared attack Pakistan. PAF executed his envisioned plan to the T in 2019. I bet Indian planners never saw that coming because in the minds of Indian politicians and media, Pakistan is a backward North Korea type country that can be neutralized swiftly. This is why Modi had no answer after PAF’s decisive blows in Swift Retort. Lol

Oh so momen pilots wasted a couple of amrams by firing them 100 kms away from our flankers and fled, and that makes su 30 useless. Great.

While it's a different thing that r77 has shorter range but Pakistanis should not forget the difference between the quality of their pilots and ours. Have they forgotten how two of their f16 pilots fled the fight when an IAF fulcrum locked on both of them during Kargil war. PAF did not had bvr capability back then thus they fled. But our soldiers stay their ground and fight even with inferior equipment. They don't surrender. And that's the different. Machines are replaced, balls can't be.

Last edited:
Oh so momen pilots wasted a couple of amrams by firing them 100 kms away from our flankers and fled, and that makes su 30 useless. Great.

While it's a different thing that r77 has shorter range but Pakistanis should not forget the difference between the quality of their pilots and ours. Have they forgotten how two of their f16 pilots fled the fight when an IAF fulcrum locked on both of them during Kargil war. PAF did not had bvr capability back then ghus they fled. But our soldiers stay their ground and fight even with inferior equipment. They don't surrender. And that's the different. Machines are replaces, balls can't be.

I GIVE CREDIT where its due
Abhinandhan Chased a F16 in a cold war relic MIG21 bison
But shame on india and its MOD and Air Cheifs why is a nation with a $3 trillion GDP still subjecting its pilots and air warriors to the risks of flying a dinosaur fighter like the MIG21

This is why the ACM spouts rubbish " if we had more rafales" ………..this is nothing more than a sales pitch for more rafale fighters.

WELL WHAT where you idiots doing in 2010 and 2015 ………...

if I was indian air chief I would grab modi by is dhoti and say hand over $10 billion if yuou want me to defend indian skies. or else F>>> Y>> modi ji

But our soldiers stay their ground and fight even with inferior equipment. They don't surrender.
Abhinandans wingman went back and I don't blame him.I would have done the same its the smart thing to do.
And that's the different. Machines are replaces, balls can't be.
Pakistanis should not forget the difference between the quality of their pilots and ours
These statements don't do well to describe Pakistanis at all !

I GIVE CREDIT where its due
Abhinandhan Chased a F16 in a cold war relic MIG21 bison
But shame on india and its MOD and Air Cheifs why is a nation with a $3 trillion GDP still subjecting its pilots and air warriors to the risks of flying a dinosaur fighter like the MIG21

This is why the ACM spouts rubbish " if we had more rafales" ………..this is nothing more than a sales pitch for more rafale fighters.

WELL WHAT where you idiots doing in 2010 and 2015 ………...

if I was indian air chief I would grab modi by is dhoti and say hand over $10 billion if yuou want me to defend indian skies. or else F>>> Y>> modi ji

Whatever be the internal politics of our country z our soldiers are brave as hell. Feb 27 was a battle between Pakistan's best and our worst and Pakistanis even had numerical superiority yet they think of it a great victory. But that's good for us if our enemy is living under illusion. They are bound to wake up to a disaster like all wars that they fought have been for them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom