What's new

If u were to form an alliance like NATO........what would b ur options???

with sayin that I never meant your nation. I meant your official. If you really think like that. All people also know that this set tomcat is expertised to kick rats a$s like Iranian Revolutionary Pets Corps :rofl:

we all know that you scared from Syria and cry like a kid for your master help:help:, and all know that these revolutionary guard corps are burning your a$$:flame:, bcz Iran are doing better than you and you are now only a slave who want only a attention from your master like a dog by moving your tale.......
this is off topic I am not like you a troll so I dont even care about your bs posts...:offtopic:

we all know that you scared from Syria and cry like a kid for your master help:help:, and all know that these revolutionary guard corps are burning your a$$:flame:, bcz Iran are doing better than you and you are now only a slave who want only a attention from your master like a dog by moving your tale.......
this is off topic I am not like you a troll so I dont even care about your bs posts...:offtopic:

I say we will see. again, you proved that your barkings aren't more that a keyboard. But yes you're free to run away like a "pet dog" uh? :rofl:

I say we will see. again, you proved that your barkings aren't more that a keyboard. But yes you're free to run away like a "pet dog" uh? :rofl:

We are not like you.....
:rap: go catch it and stop barking.......:tdown:
:offtopic:

yes can't be like us. Cauz there's a long way to take to be like us. Point

we dont even count you.....!!!!:offtopic:
look dude I dont want any fight ok, peace is better......we must learn to stop making enemies.....:astagh:

we dont even count you.....!!!!:offtopic:
look dude I dont want any fight ok, peace is better......we must learn to stop making enemies.....:astagh:

that's right actually, let's stay on topic.

Back
Top Bottom