What's new

If US has to choose between India and Canada, it will choose ...

Well I do think even very smart people make mistakes. The Americans seem to be putting all their eggs in the Indian basket.

WE will see,
time will tell ...
if there is one lesson we can learn form history, the hegemony of the white race stays so long as they ensure
any brown threat is taken care of well in time.

White people need markets to sell, they don't need another seller on the block.

Well I do think even very smart people make mistakes. The Americans seem to be putting all their eggs in the Indian basket.

WE will see,
time will tell ...
if there is one lesson we can learn form history, the hegemony of the white race stays so long as they ensure
any brown threat is taken care of well in time.

White people need markets to sell, they don't need another seller on the block.

Tell us any country with population, scientist/engineering base close to China's, any country with a motivation not to be under Chinese control
Before you pooh pooh anything I say would China be an issue for USA if China's population was 200 million instead of 1.4 billion ?

Tell us any country with population, scientist/engineering base close to China's, any country with a motivation not to be under Chinese control
Before you pooh pooh anything I say would China be an issue for USA if China's population was 200 million instead of 1.4 billion ?

I don't understand your question and how it's relevant to my original post. Explain more. And don't use nonsense like "pooh pooh", it doesn't make your arguments any better.

The United States is dependent on India for information technology. I am pretty sure India could collapse the United States into a third world country overnight if all IT related business was suddenly cut off.

Most people would not care, or even notice, if Canada suddenly stopped all business with the US.

canada has no choice but to stay with USA. its not like if canada is miffed, it would do some major economic blockade of US. that really gives US a lot of cushion when dealing with Canada.

Neither.
Both offer benefits in different ways.

Their neutrality on the issue is not surprising at all.

I don't understand your question and how it's relevant to my original post. Explain more. And don't use nonsense like "pooh pooh", it doesn't make your arguments any better.

Your post
The Americans seem to be putting all their eggs in the Indian basket.

Before you pooh pooh anything I say Would China be an issue for USA if China's population was 200 million instead of 1.4 billion ?

Your post

Before you pooh pooh anything I say Would China be an issue for USA if China's population was 200 million instead of 1.4 billion ?

That is the exact reason why the policy is wrong, that is the exact same reason the US has a China problem. Is that good enough or you need further explanation as it seems whenever anything perceived as 'negative' is spoken about India, no more logic or rational works, immediately your inner Nathuram comes out?

There is nothing to contain at the point.

How the **** you can contain a county with over billion people and economy of 20 trillion lol

it’s too little too late.
That's not what NATO would do. It would attack the command centre and most of the population would accept it. India can't defend against the full attack by Anglos.

That's not what NATO would do. It would attack the command centre and most of the population would accept it. India can't defend against the full attack by Anglos.
NATO mandate is to help only if it’s members get attack

They won’t attack anyone unless you go and start bombing them.

That is the exact reason why the policy is wrong, that is the exact same reason the US has a China problem. Is that good enough or you need further explanation as it seems whenever anything perceived as 'negative' is spoken about India, no more logic or rational works, immediately your inner Nathuram comes out?

For starters USA is not putting all their eggs in one basket. That is not a true statement

Of course there is an issue with India becoming another "China". you never mentioned it.

NATO mandate is to help only if it’s members get attack

They won’t attack anyone unless you go and start bombing them.
So Libya attacked who? That policy is just to hide their assassination program under drones and other attacks. They'll start attacking in time. Once USA illegally invaded Iraq, they all piled in.

Canada refused to join the USA invasion of Iraq. Didn't give a hoot about what the USA might say.

India on the other hand is a client state, relies heavily on Western investment in order to prevent massive poverty and starvation and has pledged to die for the Empire in the up coming war against China.

So Libya attacked who? That policy is just to hide their assassination program under drones and other attacks. They'll start attacking in time. Once USA illegally invaded Iraq, they all piled in.
NATO has to intervene so that gaddafi don’t carry out genocide. Will you be happy nato didn’t do nothing….I am saying NATO will not attack the way Russians are invading Ukraine. They only intervene when it make sense.

Iraq saddam was killing millions of Shia and Kurds.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom