What's new

if you like speed updated

Mutee

Reaction score
hey comment on my driving skills pulheez

best regards

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

you can watch my channel mutee 100 on you tube as well

Last edited by a moderator:
It is not about being a speed freak or not, but what you are doing in public roads not only endangers your life, but the life of others on the public roads. I did see some of the videos and was hoping they were in the Nurburgring, but to my surprise and shock they were on public roads.

Hope you realize how your life is valuable to your parents. Please take my comment in a positive sense.

Brother I did take your comment positively but I would like to point out one thing it's on lahore motorway and motorway is quite big so no real risk of accident if you aren't careless I wasn't careless thanks for your comment

Commendable driving specially because its in Pakistan but the speeds are nothing out of the ordinary, You can clock 140 easy even in Toronto and can touch 200 in many part of Europe specially Germany, driving on the autobhans is out of this world.

Commendable driving specially because its in Pakistan but the speeds are nothing out of the ordinary, You can clock 140 easy even in Toronto and can touch 200 in many part of Europe specially Germany, driving on the autobhans is out of this world.

Sir I regularly touch 250km/h but at that time I can't record hope you can understand why because a small mistake can kill you plus one has to break often ppl here don't mind crossing the lanes u know what I'm saying plus Merc and Beemur are electronically limited to 250km ysince you are a into all this you must be knowing I plan to sell all my cars and buy one bentley sumthing like a flying spur that bird I heard easily touches 300km/h Islam and speed are my only two passions

Back
Top Bottom