What's new

If you're still wondering how cows ended up being mothers, just watch this video

@BHarwana
What's up with these unjustified edits? Will you guys ever crackdown on the obviously fake Indian Muslim account on here or will you just keep punishing little jokes which make cowards like @Syama Ayas mad?

But you know not of the agreements with the people of Makkah? And who broke the agreements? And in what circumstances the attack on makkah occured....
Half truth is like a double edged sword. It will hurt your iman and make you do stupid things. I'm still glad you avoided the verse and didn't include remarks on it for your own sake.
You know of makkah but don't you know of Persia and other empires Muslims defeated? Were all non muslims slaughtered? Which religion even in war gave rights not just to non muslims lives but also to their crop, water and trees other than Islam....??

You're cherrypicking and all because you want to give a good impression to the non-Muslims on here, who happen to hate your guts.

they ask for children from the graves, ask for fulfilment of wishes from the holy man in the grave .
No they don't....
No one pray from the grave. A grave can give nothing. They ask from Allah only, go and ask any of the elders on Dargah and they'll guide you regarding what happens there and what they pray.
Even if there is a minority of 1% who don't know, they should be corrected by the dargah and often are in many cases if any such things that you mentioned do show up...

@BHarwana
You're cherrypicking and all because you want to give a good impression to the non-Muslims on here, who happen to hate your guts.
No, I'm not...
I'm only teaching you what your Qari Sahib should have taught you.
Non Muslims here can't give me a single benifit, I have nothing to gain if they like me or hate me.
Do start reading Quran's translation dear, because i can tell you haven't. Stop following mullahs. They won't answer for you on the day of judgement.

@BHarwana
What's up with these unjustified edits? Will you guys ever crackdown on the obviously fake Indian Muslim account on here or will you just keep punishing little jokes which make cowards like @Syama Ayas mad?

Look my friend you are not allowed to call other members names. I have to do my moderation just-fully if it is reported my apologize.

No, I'm not...
I'm only teaching you what your Qari Sahib should have taught you.
Non Muslims here can't give me a single benifit, I have nothing to gain if they like me or hate me.
Do start reading Quran's translation dear, because i can tell you haven't. Stop following mullahs. They won't answer for you on the day of judgement.

You are. I can find a story to counter every single argument you've made.
The Holy Prophet (PBUH) dedicated many years to telling the people of Makkah they worshipped false idols and was attacked and exiled for it.
The first thing Hazrat Abu Bakr (RA) did as caliph was send out an army to bring the tribes which had turned to idolatry back to Islam.
The Islamicate kingdoms which came after that did what they had to do to retain control. Also, I've never once advocated or talked about slaughtering every non-Muslim. I don't know why you'd project that on me.

Look my friend you are not allowed to call other members names. I have to do my moderation just-fully if it is reported my apologize.

So you're saying if I report this pathetic Indian posing as a Muslim you'll do your moderation and ban his ***?

So you're saying if I report this pathetic Indian posing as a Muslim you'll do your moderation and ban his ***?
I can't ban anyone at will my friend and what difference it makes he is posing like who ever focus on words not him counter the narrative. Many will come who will in many ways you will have to always counter the words.

You are. I can find a story to counter every single argument you've made.
The Holy Prophet (PBUH) dedicated many years to telling the people of Makkah they worshipped false idols and was attacked and exiled for it.
The first thing Hazrat Abu Bakr (RA) did as caliph was send out an army to bring the tribes which had turned to idolatry back to Islam.
The Islamicate kingdoms which came after that did what they had to do to retain control. Also, I've never once advocated or talked about slaughtering every non-Muslim. I don't know why you'd project that on me.
I don't even understand what's the point you're trying to make, you're only blabbing some well-known facts...
Quran is the ultimate book, no story can counter that.
Mulhids, the reverts are to be slaughtered and if Abu Bakr did he did right, he launched Jahad against tribes who refused from zakat, did the right thing..
Also that's a matter of discussion who is to be called a mulhid, can a person only born as a muslim and who saw every non islamic thing being done in his home called a practising muslim or a person who understand islam?
And I'm not here preaching that Islam is a passive religion but there are rights you have to give to non muslims.
AND THERE ARE NO CONTRADICTIONS IN QURAN... So when i quoted that ayat, you either say that is out of context or back the **** up and learn some more rather than blabbing some meaningless shyt and threatning me that you will blab some stories to counter me.
You simply can't mock anyone's false god even if you understand, end of story.
Many Regards brother

1) Mode of worship is not that important which even if funny is acceptable and if at all ignored
2) Practices of other religions may be equally funny if not more
3) Most important in Dharma is KARMA.

Last edited:
If you're still wondering how cows ended up being mothers, just watch this video
I mean it's their way bhai. Just live with it.
When I was growing up, I used to hear many guys who were going to DATA Derbar for children. People are sentimental, and Hinduism is no exception in this regards.

Back
Top Bottom