What's new

Ijaz Ul Haq Discloses the Conspiracy Behind the 2014 Dharna!

No one gives a **** to this 2014 Dharna. Qazi Fraudia deliberately opened every case related to NS criminal and tried to gain sympathy from the public for this ********. If Qazi is genuinely concerned about military involvement, then they should open Khan's removal case, which is the most recent. It's a straightforward case, and everyone knows who was directly involved in the regime change op and what has been done by the mafia/military since that time... Constitutionally, PMLN completed its tenure. According to the constitution, the party that secures a majority should remain in the gov for five years, not the Prime Minister. Prime Ministers come and go, but the party should stay in power. Therefore, PMLN finished its term but these criminals PMLN/PPP both receiving assistance and support from a corrupt mafia military leading to the removal of Khan. After witnessing the consequences for the country up to this date, it's clear to everyone what has occurred and who was directly involved.

Last edited:
Aaj say 5 saal baad yehi Ijaz Ul Haq hoga, aur yehi Ganja Nadeem hoga, aur exact yehi baat ho rahi hogi, but us show main yeh mausoof bata rahay hongay kaisay Fauj nay Nawaz Sharif ko ungal di aur phir Imran Khan ki hakoomat girayi.

We are a doomed nation.

Aaj say 5 saal baad yehi Ijaz Ul Haq hoga, aur yehi Ganja Nadeem hoga, aur exact yehi baat ho rahi hogi, but us show main yeh mausoof bata rahay hongay kaisay Fauj nay Nawaz Sharif ko ungal di aur phir Imran Khan ki hakoomat girayi.

We are a doomed nation.

No sir, one correction, Nadeem ganja will evolve into his final form. Uska naam hai Absar Alam.

No sir, one correction, Nadeem ganja will evolve into his final form. Uska naam hai Absar Alam.

I'll hand it to Nadeem, utnay neechay level par abhi tak nhn gira, unlike Absar Alam or Fahad Hussain.

Magr, yahan logon kay rang badalnay main der nhn lagti :P

I'll hand it to Nadeem, utnay neechay level par abhi tak nhn gira, unlike Absar Alam or Fahad Hussain.

Magr, yahan logon kay rang badalnay main der nhn lagti :P

In my opinion he is a sneaky over smart bastard sir, atleast the other lifafas are on your face “this is our position F off” this fool on the other hand still tries portray himself as a neutral journalist and tries to fool the nation. Kind of like the caretaker PM who thinks his English will shield himself from everything but people like Tariq basheer don’t give a damn lol

The next best actor Oscar should go to Qazi per Moeed Pirzada, for his acting in supreme court over the past 2 years...

In my opinion he is a sneaky over smart bastard sir, atleast the other lifafas are on your face “this is our position F off” this fool on the other hand still tries portray himself as a neutral journalist and tries to fool the nation. Kind of like the caretaker PM who thinks his English will shield himself from everything but people like Tariq basheer don’t give a damn lol

Oh I totally agree with you on that.

The only decent guy on air was Kashif Abbasi...perhaps that's why he was taken off air! :P

Back
Top Bottom