What's new

IK safety security after being removed from office

Savak

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
He has made serious enemies with his public statements and once you upset the US there is no going back to a life of roses. I seriously fear for his safety from the CIA and other opponents.

Do former Prime Minister's get a decent level of security from the govt after serving office in Pakistan?

He has made serious enemies with his public statements and once you upset the US there is no going back to a life of roses. I seriously fear for his safety from the CIA and other opponents.

Do former Prime Minister's get a decent level of security from the govt after serving office in Pakistan?

He should leave to China.

If his time is up, no amount of security can save him, if his time is not up no one can kill him. I am pretty sure he knows that, and I think only he knows that in Pakistan's political spectrum, rest are all afraid of death and America.

Its time for Homeoffice in Exil, may be some ex- curses and PHDs for his fellowships in good governance studies in China or EU.

Its time for Homeoffice in Exil, may be some ex- curses and PHDs for his fellowships in good governance studies in China or EU.
Lol unlike other lotas/PMLN leaders he doest need exile there are enough people that will die for him

The opposition and establishment both know that they will need to bring marshlaw in KPK if they end up doing something foolish

Last edited:
Lol unlike other lotas/PMLN leaders he doest need exile there are enough people that will die for him

The opposition and establishment both know that they will need to bring marshallah in KPK if they end up doing something foolish

Then he should build his stronghold and Homefront in such a manners, that the people of all the other provinces can see what it means to vote for PTI, at moment going home and keep own province in order and good shape is the best ! I say come back with betterment! And yes you are right about KPK, risking a revolt is there if provoked!

The opposition and establishment both know that they will need to bring marshlaw in KPK if they end up doing something foolish

In 2018, people of KP were Praying for IK to succeed in Whole Pakistan, but deep down they also had an opposite feeling. They were afraid if IK make government in fed he will be too much consumed in federal politics and won't be able to concentrate of KP like he did in 2013-18. And it proved to be right, indeed his concentration on KP reduced and we all saw its impact in first round of local body elections when he didn't even had time to have a look at candidates of his party.

In 2018, people of KP were Praying for IK to succeed in Whole Pakistan, but deep down they also had an opposite feeling. They were afraid if IK make government in fed he will be too much consumed in federal politics and won't be able to concentrate of KP like he did in 2013-18. And it proved to be right, indeed his concentration on KP reduced and we all saw its impact in first round of local body elections when he didn't even had time to have a look at candidates of his party.

In second round he is killing it.

@ziaulislam types were criticizing us while all the thumping wins are taking place in Hazara regions.... so much for demonization of people
i hope i am wrong
But hazara and KPK isnt punjab or sindh
It doesnt matter..its not the final its just a league match

What matters is central punjab(not poor south punjab..we saw how buzdhar was treated)
U win there u win everywhere
U loose there u loose everywhere

i hope i am wrong
But hazara and KPK isnt punjab or sindh
It doesnt matter..its not the final its just a league match

What matters is central punjab(not poor south punjab..we saw how buzdhar was treated)
U win there u win everywhere
U loose there u loose everywhere
hazara, NP and CP are very similar in language, culture, etc - and why would they vote for PTI after Buzdar when they saw SS (shiny toys which I do not agree with but whatever since voters see it as development ) and Elahi
both of them were acknowledged as better administrators than him by many hardcore PTI supporters- you have to earn votes they don't come on a platter
and if they don't come on a platter you throw tantrums and malign people
highlighted

hazara, NP and CP are very similar in language, culture, etc - and why would they vote for PTI after Buzdar when they saw SS (shiny toys which I do not agree with but whatever since voters see it as development ) and Elahi
both of them were acknowledged as better administrators than him by many hardcore PTI supporters- you have to earn votes they don't come on a platter
and if they don't come on a platter you throw tantrums and malign people
highlighted
Reforms were not possible because he has no numbers

He is all alone in a society corrupt from top to bottom.... He won't last. No amount of security will help. He is doomed.

"F**K OFF america!...............8-)

Back
Top Bottom