What's new

IK's Lawyer Sher Afzal Marwat's Home Demolished By NaPak Army

Demolishing a house is a crime against humanity, except when PTI does that:

RDA is demolishing illegally built houses from last several days:

Were those demolitions based on the politics of PTI, a selective demonstration of PTI's power over the opposition and their opponents, or simply a violation of building regulation?

I did not see the first tweet when I wrote the above. Looks it did target the opposition. Doesn't matter who does it.

Last edited:
Were those demolitions based on the politics of PTI, a selective demonstration of PTI's power over the opposition and their opponents, or simply a violation of building regulation?

I did not see the first tweet when I wrote the above. Looks it did target the opposition. Doesn't matter who does it.

When asked in the Senate Committee how many houses in the vicinity were demolished, the Rawalpindi Authority's answer was negative, only the house of Chaudhry Tanveer was demolished.In this case,

the entire society was brought down

Their graves will be dug and they will be tried for their crimes.

Their children will live to see that day!

After all, the fire will be fueled by stones and men!
Doubt it, they will run to UAE, some other Arab country or the West, all the countries benefiting from keeping Pakistan down.

Their generation is going. Our generation is coming. The die is cast.
Do you think they are not nurturing new generation of snakes to take over after their time?

Doubt it, they will run to UAE, some other Arab country or the West, all the countries benefiting from keeping Pakistan down.

Do you think they are not nurturing new generation of snakes to take over after their time?
In the past it might have worked.

What TLP does now will determine if the transition will be peacefull or not.

So Whisky Munir going full Netanyahu and demolishing the farmhouse of Imran Khan's senior legal representative SAKM.

What moral authority do we have to criticise or pass judgement on the Israelis when our fascism and brutality is no different to theirs?

When history will be written, 20-30 years from now,
how will this all be justified ?

This is impossible to defend ... they are ruining the country, they have destroyed it already.

When history will be written, 20-30 years from now,
how will this all be justified ?

This is impossible to defend ... they are ruining the country, they have destroyed it already.

Everyone has been stripped naked and exposed. The judiciary, the Khaki Killers mostly and also the media.

This demolition hasn't been reported on any of the main media networks, or across Express Tribune, Dunya or Dawn. And Dawn (seen as Quaid's paper) has buried itself completely by running the Sadaqat Ali Abbas forced interview.

We won't just look back and say how everyone was hand in glove during this brutal period of fascism, but we will understand that they always were, and will always be.

These Noora's remind me of Indians and Israel supporters. They have a lot in common.
Patwaris and land mafia occupiers share the same mentalities - they think peope are like insects and they have divine rights to own and rule them!!

Last edited:
The level of pettiness in national politics is astonishing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom